The end

I woke up and checked the time. Shit! It's 7:30! School starts at 8. Fuck! I got up and threw a random outfit on. I put my hair in a messy bun and I checked the time. It's 7:45 so I walked to school because it's about 5 minutes away. I checked all my messages and they were from Winter. (Winter)

Hey beautiful! <3 :)

Babe wake up please. I love and miss you! <3

Rebel if I did something to piss you off I'm sorry I'll see you at school. :-/

I almost cried so I just listened to a random sad song.

I don't know where I'm at

I'm standing at the back

And I'm tired of waiting

Waiting here in line, hoping that I'll find what I've been chasing.

I shot for the sky

I'm stuck on the ground

So why do I try, I know I'm gonna fall down

I thought I could fly, so why did I drown?

Never know why it's coming down, down, down.

Not ready to let go

Cause then I'd never know

What I could be missing

But I'm missing way too much

So when do I give up what I've been wishing for.

I shot for the sky

I'm stuck on the ground

So why do I try, I know I'm gonna fall down

I thought I could fly, so why did I drown?

Never know why it's coming down, down, down.

Oh I am going down, down, down

I can't find another way around

And I don't want to hear the sound, of losing what I never found.

I shot for the sky

I'm stuck on the ground

Why do I try, I know I'm gonna fall down

I thought I could fly, so why did I drown?

I'll never know why it's coming down, down, down.

I shot for the sky

I'm stuck on the ground

Why do I try, I know I'm gonna fall down

I thought I could fly, so why did I drown?

I never know why it's coming down, down, down.

I got to the school and saw Winter no where. I went to my locker ignoring everyone. When I looked up I saw the words 'slut and who're' spray painted on my locker. I can hear everyone laughing through my earbuds. I opened it and grabbed all the books I need. I slammed it shut and walked away pissed off. I walked into the chemistry room and Chelsea was there.......sitting in front of Winter. She was flirting with him. He didn't even try to stop. I had tears about to start streaming down my face. I walked to my table and sat next to him and put my head down. That's when I broke down. I peeked through my arms and Chelsea kissed his cheek. Azucena saw me and she walked up to Winter and grabbed his ear pulling him out of the room.

*Azucena's POV*

I looked over at Rebel and I can tell she's crying. I looked over to where she was gazing and saw that whore who spray painted her locker along with Johnnie. Chelsea. She kissed Winter's cheek and walked away. Oh I was beyond pissed! I walked over to Winter and grabbed his ear and dragged him out. "Ow what the fuck Azucena?!" He said. "What the hell Winter?! You have a fucking girlfriend who is in there crying!" I half whispered half yelled. "She's pissed off at me so I thought she broke up with me! Chelsea came onto me!" He said yelling at me. I was beyond beyond pissed. I did what younger sisters don't do. I slapped him right across the face. "You're a fucking idiot! Rebel fucking loves you! She over fucking slept Winter!" I yelled at him and walked back in the class I say by Rebel comforting her.

*Rebel's POV*

I couldn't stop crying. Luke, Tyler, and Azucena all comforted me. Winter sat by Colin and talked. Every once in a while Winter looked at me. I took out my phone and text dad. (Me, dad)

Daddy can you come pick me up? I think Winter and I broke up.

Sure sweetie I'll be there ASAP we gotta talk.

I sat through chemistry and then they called me down. I went to get my stuff from my locker and I took a picture of my locker. I walked to the doors to dad. I ran up to him and hugged him. "Hi dad." I said hugging his torso.

I told him the story and he felt bad for me. I showed him the picture of the locker and his knuckles turned white.

I got home and sat on the bed crying. School ended and I heard a knock. I went to answer and I saw Winter. He ran inside and kissed me.

*10 years later*

Winter and I are married now with 4 kids. 2 girls and 2 boys. Kaylie and Skylynn. Kyle and Andy. Of course Andy is named after dad so yeah. Well we are happy together. Sure we have our fight but we all make up.

The end

That's my story thank you all so much for reading it! I love you all! Read my other stories please!