Im not yours 2| Sweet Pea X Reader

Might be triggering for some people :/

"Pea" I said a knot forming in the back of your throat tears threaten to spill from your eyes. "Y/N where are you? Ive been going to your house for weeks" he said his voice full of confusion. "I know I know but my mom was literally keeping me captive,anyways I don't have allot of time" you whispered yelled.

"Y/N what are you talking about what is going on" he said still confused. "Sweet pea baby please listen to me you need to save me" you said you heard someone knock on the door. "Doris" you heard gio say. "I love you" You simply said and hung up, you gave her her phone and she opened the door revealing gio. "I need you downstairs" he said she nodded and left.

"Doris will be your maid from now on anything you need you tell her" said looking down at you. "This is our room well our pleasure room" he smirked you just sighed. "Now I will take you to our bedroom" he said he grabbed you by the arm and you followed.

Sweet Peas POV
"What was that" Fangs asked confused. "I don't know dude but she seemed scared she told me to save her" I said completely confused I looked down at my food. "Dude where is she" asked getting anxious. "I don't know" I looked at the call the area code was somewhere in Green Dale. "All I know is it's in Green Dale" I said showing him my phone. He sighed "we need a FP's help" Fangs said I nodded and we went to the Whyte Wrym.

"FP she's in danger" I said to him he just sighed. "I'm thinking" he said as he ran a hand through his hair. "I have a couple of contacts over in Green Dale I can ask around" he said I nodded. "Do it now" I complained. "Don't sass me boy" he said getting up and leaving going on his phone. "She'll be okay Pea" Fangs said patting my shoulder. "I hope I'm not late" I said looking down putting my head in my hands.

-later that night

"Where is Y/N" I yelled at her mother. "Far away far away from you and your serpents" she yelled in my face i rolled my eyes. "For your information she is a serpent too" I said pushing past her running to Y/N it was empty everything but furniture and her bed was gone. "I told shes far away from you" she said laughing I walked up to looking down. "I'm going to find her and I'm going to make sure you and your husband pay for this" he spat and shoved her out of the walking out the trailer.

"Where are you princess" he said turning off his bike and riding off.

Your POV
"Look at our room" he taunted. "I'm not sleeping with you" you scuffed he look over at you and stepped closer to you and grabbed your arm. "Your mine your my women and you will do as I say" he said grabbing you closer and pulling you into him you just squealed. "I'm not your nor will I ever be yours, I don't belong to you" you said venom in your voice he just laughed and made you to kiss him at force you never kissed back. He started grabbing you all over.

He eventually let go of you. "It takes two to tango" he said annoyed you laughed in his face. "What are you gonna do rape me" you said pushing him away he huffed and looked at you with hatred. "Go ahead do it prove that your a man, that your a disgust of a human who rape women that belong to someone else because they can't get none" you said lifting up your arms. He just laughed and walked out of the room. You had won this battle but not the war. You sat on the chair curling into a ball eventually falling asleep as the night fell.

-days later

You sighed as walked you around the garden you had planning for days your escape you had mesmerize every corner of this house, of the gate functions when they opened when they didn't. And today was the day you haven't had a chance to talk to Sweet Pea. Doris has also been under watch by Gio.

You took a breath as you heard your named being called you turned around it was Doris. "I have a surprise for you" she smiled you looked at her she had become like a mother to you in these short days. "Yeah what is it" you asked surprised. "The number you called last time it hasn't stopped calling and well today that gio is gone I finally answered and well here" she said showing you the phone you smiled.

"Your letting me call" you said happiness showing up on your face for once in a couple of days. "Yes but you have 5 minutes" she said you nodded and walked away still close by to keep a look out. You dialed his number and he answered in one ring.

"Sweets" you cried. "Y/N finally you answer" He said in a relief. "I'm sorry this isn't my phone we have 5 minutes" you said. "Y/N I need information what's going on" he said. "I promise I will explain everything tonight" you said. "Tonight" he asked confused. "Yes tonight I'm busting out of here and I need you to meet by sweet water river In our spot" you said. "Okay i promise I will" he said.

"Pea but just in case I don't show up I need you to come to the direction I send you" you said. "I don't understand anything" he said. "Baby just listen to me" you said getting a little frustrated with the questions. "Okay" he simply said. "If I don't show up at Sweet water river by 11 you come here okay" you said. "Okay"he said. "Y/N he's coming" Doris said "I love you" you said to him and hung up you handed her her phone gio came over to you dragging you inside.

Hope you enjoy. This is not over there will be a part 3.