Chapter 9- Never goodbye, See you later

Alice's POV:
I went through my 'new phone' and I have gotten used to it for now. It's still strange how I ended up here. I heard the door being unlocked and saw Nick and Judy walk in. Judy was holding the carrot pen.

"So shall we do this then?" Asked Judy. "I know just the place to do it, follow me" said Nick smirking at me and Judy. We shrugged and followed after him into the police car.

The car ride is so quiet and it's making me think of how fast everything went. I mean I'm happy going back home but not as happy as I hope to be.

"You okay Alice?" I saw Judy place her paw on my shoulder with concern in her eyes. "Just thinking how quick everything went by, I really want to see you both again" Judy thought for a minute then handed the carrot pen to me.

"Keep it" I was shocked and saw Nick confused. "You got here because of the carrot pen right?-" I nodded in response while Nick listened. "-So it's not goodbye forever because you can just press the button to come back" She smiled. "But it's your pen" She shook her head. "It's yours now" I smiled and hugged her, thanking her so much and how much I will miss her

Nick pulled up to a hill where we could see the whole view of the city. The exact same place where I first met Judy. "I will wait in the car for you Nick. I hope to see you in seven months. Stay in contact please" I smiled and waved as me and Nick walked up the hill. She waved back and me and Nick took one last look before he breaks the silence.

"Well, I hope to see you soon. See if it works" I nodded and pushed the button. I woke up to see I was... IN MY BEDROOM! It worked Wait, I didn't say bye to Nick. I pushed again and I was back on the hill to see Nick slowly walking down with his ears laid down on his head. "Hey Nick!" His ears perked up as he saw me. He had tears in his eyes. "Come here you sly fox"

I opened my arms and he ran back to me hugging me tightly as he quietly sobbed into my shoulder. I hugged him as tears formed in my eyes. We pulled away as I wiped his tears away from his eyes. He smiled and hugged me again. "Thank you so much Nick, I hope to see you soon" I said. "I should be thanking you Alice. I will be waiting" I waved as he waved back on his way to the car. I took one last look at the city. "Goodbye for now Zootopia" I pushed the button as I cried with happiness.

Nick's POV:
I returned back to the car to sit in the passenger sit as I still had tears in my eyes. Judy got out from the driver seat and joined me in the passenger seat as she hugged me. I hugged back and she placed her paw on my cheek, wiping my tears away. "I'm sorry I'm a mess"

"Nick, you may be a sly fox, but everyone has emotion. You shouldn't be sorry for being you" I smiled. "Thanks Judy" She placed I small kiss on my cheek and quickly rushed out the seat back to the driver seat.

"H-how about w-we go g-get lunch!" She stuttered. I nodded slowly still shocked of why she kissed me. It was so soft and gentle. I'm shocked but that kiss was so soft and passionate. I smiled slightly and I could see Judy blushing through the rear mirror.

Judy's POV:
OMG! Just you are SUCH an idiot!! Why did I have to kiss Nick?! He probably hates me now. It felt like I couldn't control myself! He was so sad and... URGH!! I'm blushing so much right now. I hope Nick doesn't notice but some part of me is happy that I did.

We went to the nearest cafe and grabbed something to eat. "What do you fancy Carrots?" Looks like Nick has returned back to his regular smirking self, but I swear I saw him blushing under his fur. "I fancy Carrot soup you?" He looked then spoke "I fancy a well-done steak!" He shouted a little to loud. I laughed as he hid behind the menu in embarrassment. "I will order for us Carrots" He began to stood up. "Thanks Nick"

The rest if the evening was spent him making his jokes as I just laughed and rolled my eyes. I feel like I could talk with Nick about anything. The sun began to set. We didn't even realise how long we sat in the restaurant and talked. He offered to walk me home and I accepted.

"Well thanks for walking me home Nick" He grabbed my wrist and I stopped. "Judy, why did you kiss me?" I thought he forget. "Oh, I-I'm sorry, I d-didn't know that, I mean I-I kinda, what I-I want to say i-is that I-" I was interrupted when Nick pressed his lips against mine. I hesitated at first but then closed my eyes and kissed him back.

This is actually happening! His lips are so soft and passionate. He grabbed my waist as I wrapped around Nick. I pulled away to breathe. "I was going to say is that I have f-feelings for you N-Nick, I-I love you" I blushed and smiled. He smiled and kissed me gently on the cheek. "I love you too Judy, I always have"

He kissed me again and I kissed him back. "Want to stay over?" I said blushing like mad. He nodded as he picked me up bridal style and led me to my apartment.