Chapter 17-Double date

Angel's POV:
Last night was AMAZING! I had the most fun in my life and we are now an official couple. Alice asked me before I went back into my apartment. It was so cute watching her blush like mad. We were both snuggling together and watching films.

"Hey babe can I ask you something?" Alice said pausing the telly. Babe? I could get used to this. "Sure what's up?" I reply. "Well I know your joining the ZPD soon but I think you and me should double date with two friends of mine" She explains.

"Was it that rabbit and fox? I remember them helping you out with the fight I was in." She nods. "You don't mind them being in an interspecies relationship?" She asks. "Why would I? I think they are cute together" She smiles but leans closer. "I can think of someone more cuter"

She kissed me passionately and I kissed back but then it became into a full make-out section. God I love her. She kissed my neck and gently bit down, which caused a moan to escape when she found my soft spot.

We began to kiss again and I played with her fur feeling our bodies against one another. We pulled away and I looked into her beautiful hazel eyes. "I love you so much" she says. I smile "I love you too"

Judy's POV:
Me and Nick were in role call, waiting for Alice while watching funny videos on Nick's phone. His laugh was so adorable. I kissed his cheek and he brought me closer as we watched more videos.

"Hey guys!" We heard Alice call behind us. "Hey Alice" I replied. She stood next to me and Nick on the chair. "Someone's looking happy, what's the news?" Nick said with that goofy smirk on his face. "Well I'm in a relationship!" Alice said happily.

"Aww congrats Alice. Who is he?" I ask. "Well, I think you mean she" She said shyly. "Oh Alice we won't judge. She's really made you happy and I'm glad for you." Nick responded. "Thanks Nick" Alice said back. Chief Bogo then walked in.

"Alright then we have a new officer joining us. Angel would you please come in?" Out from the corner appeared a white fox with blue eyes and a uniform on. I looked over at Alice and her face lit up.

"For now you may share that seat over there" He pointed at us. She walked over and Alice helped her up. They both smiled and giggled. "I'm guessing this is the lucky girl?" Nick asks. She nods. "I'm Angel" Me and Nick shake her paw. We were given our cases and Alice has to help out Angel by showing her what we do.

Alice's POV:
"I thought you weren't coming in until tomorrow" Chief Bogo had given me and Angel an office next door to Nick and Judy's. "Well I didn't want to wait and I missed you" I got up from my desk and went over to her to kiss her on the cheek.

"Need any help?" I ask. "This is actually pretty easy. I'm good for now babe" she responds back. "Ok give me one minute, I'll be back" I leave the office and knock on Nick and Judy's door. The door opens and Judy is there.

"Oh hey Alice you need something?" She asks and I see Nick wave at me from his desk. I wave back. "Can I ask you something? It will only take a few minutes" I say back. "Sure come in"

I walk in and we all go to Nick's desk to talk. "So I was thinking, just so it's not awkward for anyone, if you got to know Angel better by double dating?" I ask unsure. "Are you kidding me? Of course we should double date. That sounds awesome" Nick said the last bit cool. I laughed it off.

"Is that ok with you Judy?" I ask. "Of course it is. Come to this address at 6" She hands me a slip and I start to walk back to the door. "Thanks guys"

Time skip to the date

Angel's POV:
Alice's friends decided to take us to this nice restaurant that was like a mixed relationship type of thing. From gays to lesbians to transgender and even inter species relationships. We were seated in a booth.

"So Angel tell us a bit about yourself" Nick says. "Well I'm 21, I was born and raised in Zootopia, I love to draw and it was always my dream to be a cop." I reply back. "Aww that's sweet" Judy says. "How were you treated though?" Nick asks a little worried. "Eh you know, pretty much just how every Fox was treated"

Alice put her paw on my shoulder and Judy gave me a sympathetic look. We dropped the emotional stuff and I asked a few things about them. Judy wanted to be a cop too and Nick was treated poorly too. I have a good feeling I'm going to get along with these guys.

We were in Nick's car driving back to mine and Alice's apartment as well. He was so hilarious with his jokes and really made Judy laugh. There were such a cute couple. Alice was asleep on my shoulder and we arrived back at our apartments.

"You going to wake her up?" Judy whispers. "I got her it's fine" I whisper back. We say our goodbyes and I pick Alice up to her room. I place her under her covers and kiss her forehead. Even though she was human before, I love her so much.

I went to leave but I felt a paw garb my arm and it was Alice but she was still asleep. I giggled and got into bed with her and she snuggled close to me. She smiled in her sleep and I looked at her one more time before I shut my eyes with her snuggled against me.

1000 words exactly!