Chapter 10- Months 1 to 3- The Date

Alice's POV:
Nothing really new is happening at high school right now. Exams, exams and more exams. Right now I'm studying for a police officer to surprise Nick and Judy. Once I have my degree, I will move to Zootopia with them. Their the only true friends that have been there for me.

Today is my 17th birthday and as I was walking home, I got a text from none other than Nick.

'Happy 17th birthday Ali, how you been 😊'

'Ali? That's new 😂'

'Can't I make a nickname for a dear friend?' I could tell he was smirking on the other side of the phone

"Fine then you sly fox and thanks'

'I have some news to tell you'

'What have you done?'

'Aww cmon Ali, don't you trust me?' I just laughed then replied back

'Ok, what's the news?'

'Me and Judy are officially going out!'

'Aww! I'm so happy for you two! Hope your treating her well'

'Maybe a bit too much 😛'

'I'm happy for you Nick, seriously. I can't wait to see you again'

Me too Ali! 😊 hope to hear from you soon, Judy says happy birthday. Bye!'

'👋🏻 tell her thanks and bye!'

I turned off my phone and smiled. Nick always finds a way to make my day from normal to amazing.

Nick's POV:
I turned off my phone and went back to the living room, while Judy was on the couch waiting for me. "Hey Nick, ready to continue with the movie?" I nodded as she pressed play and snuggled into my chest. I wrapped my arm around her and gently kissed her forehead. She looked up to smile at me as I smirked.

Before I knew it, she pressed her lips against mine. I kissed back as she wraps her arms around my neck. I grab her waist as I kiss her back. I pulled away as she still wanted to continue. "What do you want Judy?" I smirked at her. She got closer to me again. "I want you Nick. I just want you before we leave for work" I smiled. "Your wish is my command" I went back to kissing her.

'A few minutes later'

Judy was fast asleep, cuddling between my arms in the bed. I smiled at how peaceful she was. I didn't want to wake her but we had work in a few minutes. "Carrots?" I whispered quietly. She moaned a little. "Judy?" She blinked a little then smiled when she saw me. "Oh hey Sly Fox" she got up and kissed me on the cheek before leaving to have a shower.

Before she left, she stopped near the door to turn around and copied my smirk. "Feel free to join me" She entered the bathroom as I smirked and followed behind her, shutting the door behind me.

Judy's POV:
I was finishing off paperwork as Nick was going over case files. We have been here for about 1 hour and I was already bored. I sighed deep and grabbed a cup and filled it with water.

"You doing okay Carrots?" Nick must've noticed my boredom. "Just bored I guess" I went over to him and embraced him while sitting in his lap. He didn't seem to mind. An officer walked past looking disgusted but i didn't care and neither did Nick.

"How about this Judy, want to go on a date?" My ears perked up as he said that and I made sure I wasn't dreaming. "Really?" He nodded and I made no hesitation to answer. "Yes!" He chuckled in response. "Where will be going?" I asked curiously. "Now that's a surprise. Just be ready by 7pm and dress nice" He gently kissed me on the lips then we both got back to work.

Nick's POV:
I waited for Judy to get ready as I straightened out my tie. I then heard the door open as an angel emerged from it. She was dressed in a sparkly dress and a bracelet I once bought her. She was stunning.

"What do you think?" I was at lost for words. She chuckled in response. "I will take that as pretty" I smiled. "I think stunning is what you mean" I swear Judy blushed as I said that. "Shall we?" I offered my paw and she gladly took it.

'In the car'
We pulled up to a hill with a beautiful sight of the city. The stars twinkled as shiny as crystals. "It may not be much but, I thought it could be you and me and the stars" she smiled and kissed me passionately. "I couldn't asked for anything more" I smiled. "There is still something I need to show you." I stomped my foot on the floor and a bunch of fireflies emerged from the ground, filling the sky.

Judy looked amazed then copied me. We both laughed and went through the grass as billions of fireflies emerged from the ground to the sky. This lasted about 15 minutes until we both laughed and laid on the floor to look at the view. Judy snuggled into me as I held her close to me.

"I love you Judy" That was the first time I had ever tell her and she smiled with tears of joy in her eyes. She kissed me on the cheek. "I love you too my sly fox."