Extended ending

I felt like this story finished too quickly and not long after, I had an idea of more I could of added before chapter 19 so this is after chapter 17.

Nick's POV:
I woke up as the sunlight from the curtains shined in my eyes. I looked down to see Judy snuggled against me and that's when I remembered the double date. I smirked and kissed her forehead, then she slowly opened her eyes.

"Morning Nick" She said while stretching. "Morning Carrots, have a good sleep?" She nodded and kissed me on the cheek before taking a shower.

Me and Judy are planning to go on a little adventure around the city while I take her to places she has never seen before. I asked Alice but she was taking care of Angel because she was sick. I got ready in my usual outfit and went to brush my teeth. Judy came out in a purple hoodie and jeans. "Ready to explore Carrots?" I say smirking. "Oh yeah!" She exclaims skipping outside.

Judy's POV:
"So where to for our first stop?" I say excitedly. "You know, your cute when your excited" Nick says smirking. "Oh shush you" I say sarcastically, lightly punching his arm. He chuckles then starts driving.

What felt like ages, we arrived at a small beach along the coast. Today was pretty warm but I didn't bring a swimming suit. The beach looked very private and well hidden, but gorgeous. "Uh Nick? I didn't bring a swimming suit" I say confused.

"Who says we need swimming suits?" Nick says smirking then takes off his clothes and heads into the ocean. My cheeks felt hotter than the sun. "You coming or are you a wimp?" He says winking at me. I smirk and take off all mine. "Won't people see?" I ask nervous. "Why do you think a picked a quiet beach?" I rolled my eyes and then splashed him with water. "Oh now you've done it Judy" He says coming at me.

Little did they know that someone Judy knew was watching them...

Alice's POV:
"You just get some sleep ok?" I say to Angel as she slowly started to drift off. "I love you" I hear her murmur. "I love you too" As I gently kissed her forehead. I went back into the living room to see if anything interesting was on the TV.

I heard a loud knock at my door and looked to see it was 6pm. I went over to open the door. I was surprised to see Nick standing there but he didn't look ok. "Nick what's wrong?" I say concerned. "Can I come in?" He mutters. I nod and let him in and he sits on the sofa. I sit down next to him and look closely to see that he had been crying??

"Nick what happened?" I ask. I see more tears roll down his cheek and he hugged me tightly. I was taken back but hugged him back. He was sobbing silently into my shoulder and I rubbed his back to calm him down. "The Nick Wilde is crying? What happened?" I say half jokingly. He chuckles then pulls away.

"As you know, me and Judy were going to spend time with each other today and we first headed to the beach at 12pm and everything was fine. We went to a restaurant, went to get ice cream, then watch the sunset, but one of Judy's siblings saw us. Judy said she would eventually tell her parents about us but she said she wanted to wait until the time was right. We were walking home and I saw Judy's dad at the doorstep. He yelled at Judy for keeping this a secret and yelled at me just for my species. He said that Judy has the choice to leave me or her family would disown her. I tried to calm her down once he left and she started crying saying it was too much for her to handle. She told me to leave her alone and shut the door on me."

I hugged him again. "I'm so sorry Nick. I don't get why people immediately judge based on looks and I will admit, I did when I first saw you, but that changed dramatically" I say pulling away. "I didn't know where to go so I came here" I smirked as I thought of a plan. "Come with me" I say as I drag him, not answering his question of why I am.

Judy's POV:
I kept crying on my bed because I could at least let my emotions out. I heard a door knock and went to look through the peephole to see no one, but then I noticed a letter under the door. I picked it up to read it:

Dear Judy,
I know your feeling down and you probably don't want to see me face to face so I was suggested to do this by a friend. Judy, meeting you was the best thing that could ever happen to me because I would have still been a con artist if it weren't for you. I immediately stereotyped you for a cute innocent bunny and you proved me wrong. You stereotyped me as a sly fox that can't be trusted and I proved you wrong. Your dad stereotyped our relationship but I bet we can prove him wrong.

Can you open your door now?

I open my door to see Nick crouched on one knee with a black box that had a gold ring in it. "I know this is sudden but i never want to lose you to what others think before getting to know what it feels like being in a inter species relationship. I want us to fight together so will you stick with me and marry me Judy?"

I cried and nodded. I embraced him like I would never see him again. "I'm so sorry" I say pulling away. "It's not your fault, I understand why you reacted the way you did. Do you see me mad?" He said smirking at the end. I giggled and kissed him passionately. God I missed this.

I pull away as he places the ring on my paw. "I love you" I say. "I love you too" He says back. "YESSSSS IT WORKED!!" We turned to see Alice celebrating. We all laughed.

Then that's when the wedding happened in chapter 19.

The End
Ps: let me know if I should do a A/N