Chapter 5- Cheif Bogo

Judy's POV (Flashback):
"Sir, just please hear me out!" He grunted at first but allowed me to continue. "You are only trying to assume that this girl is dangerous but if you take your time to know her, she is just like any other regular teen except for her species. Just imagine being in her situation."

Chief Bogo sighs then eventually speaks. "The mayor isn't going to be happy about this" I smile back. "Leave it to me and thank you" I leave his office and I get a call from Nick

'End of Flashback'

Alice's POV:
I still can't believe this. I'm in a Disney movie that is being continued with me and not the developers and Nick has really changed since during the ZPD.

"Hey Nick?" He leaves the kitchen to sit next to me. "Yea?" How do I ask him this? "What made you help me the day you first saw me?" He gave me his signature smirk. "Because you looked hurt and why wouldn't I" I smiled in response but there was something else. "But what about your past? When everyone was cruel to you when you needed help" He thought for a minute. "Just because they were cruel, doesn't mean I have to be"

Nick began to stand up. "Come on, let's go grab some breakfast, you fancy waffles?" I shot up immediately. "Hell yeah!" Nick laughed and we left his apartment.

Nick's POV:
"Now when we go in, mammals are going to assume I'm hanging out with you and they might cause a scene if they found out, so I'm going to say I'm taking you down to the ZPD but I stopped to get some breakfast. Is that okay with you?" She nodded in response. I really didn't want her to be in this situation.

We entered and I could already tell there were others staring. I used my signature smirk and con-man skills to assure that she is a prisoner and of course it worked

We got a table in the far left corner and chat for half an hour.

Alice's POV:
"This is soooooo good" Nick continued with his smirk. "You should come here more often then. Judy would've joined us but she said she had to talk with the mayor" I nodded in response. "Mind if I use the restroom?" I asked. "Go ahead" Nick responded.

I went to go to the restroom, ignoring the regular stares. They were all lined up from Fox size to bunny size. I'm about the same size as Nick so I will go in this section.

I entered the restroom to go to the toilet before I heard a voice behind me. "Hello Alice" I turned around but then everyone went black

Nick's POV:
She's been gone for 15 minutes now. Where is she? I need to make sure she is okay. I showed the owner my police badge so I could enter the girl's restroom for an investigation.

Alice is about the same height as me, so she must be in the Fox's section. I entered in and thankfully, no other females were in but Alice isn't in here either. "Alice?" No response. "Alice?" I called again. I continued to look through the bathroom stalls until I saw a window open with...a little bit of blood around it. Oh no! "Alice?!"