Chapter 1- The carrot pen

Alice's POV:
"You are worthless!" A bully shouted at me. "You don't deserve to live!" I stepped back until a leaned against a wall with four people surrounding me. "Leave me alone!" I yelled but then there was a loud ringing sound coming from the background.

I woke up to the sound of my stupid alarm clock, reminding me of school. I then thought back to my dream realising my eyes were soaking. 'Your so stupid Alice' I thought to myself.

I turned of my alarm and headed towards the bathroom to wash away the tears and get changed for school. I grabbed my school bag and ran downstairs to see my mom making breakfast.

"Hey sweetheart, sleep well?" I shouldn't bring up the dream. "Yep had a nice dream" She smiled and handed me a bowl of cereal. I quickly finished it and hugged my mom before heading out the door. "Bye mom!" I shouted. "Have a good day at school!" She shouted back.

'At lunch time'

I went outside to chill near my favourite spot behind the school so they can't find me. I took a bite out of my sandwich until I felt someone grab me by the arm and throw me on the floor.

"Missed us?" I look up to see Matt and his idiot friends laughing at me. I went to get up until one of his friends punched me in the stomach. I tumbled back gripping my side in pain. They all continue to laugh. "W-What do you want from me?" Matt smirked then grabbed me by the neck. "The assignment completed for tomorrow or I won't go so easy on you next time" He let me go and walked off. I catched my breath then began to cry in my knees and started to sing to make me feel better.

'After school'

I walked home continuing to grip onto my side. I can't let my mom see. I was walking along the path until I saw something orange on the floor. Being a curious person, I went over to pick it up and see it was a carrot pen. 'It's so cute' I thought. There was a button on the side of it and without hesitation, I clicked it. Nothing happened until I suddenly felt dizzy and everything went black.

I woke up in what looked like an alley way but it was so dark that I couldn't see anything until I saw a light behind me. I headed towards it and saw massive buildings in broad daylight and walking animals?!

I must be dreaming, I must be! I looked up to see a giant screen projector of a goat that was dressed in a sparkly red dress. Wait she's saying something..."I'm Gazelle, welcome to Zootopia.

Zootopia? As in the film? I still felt the carrot pen in my pocket and... my phone! Wait, what design is this? This is so weird. I'm still human though, how do I get through the city? That's a lot of animals/people/furries whatever! Still though, I have terrible anxiety...