Chapter 9

Neymar stopped the car at the bus station where he picked me up earlier today. I took my bag and opened the door. As I wanted to get out, Neymar grabbed my hand and stopped me. Slowly I turned my head to him and our eyes met. His face was dead serious, even his well-known smirk didn't appear on his lips. He is still holding my hand tightly, not taking his eyes off of me. I rolled my eyes down to where he was holding my hand, and then slowly brought them back at him.

"Goodnight. " - He finally spoke. "Minnie." - He added and flashed a smile at me. Finally he let go of my hand. I rolled my eyes at him and left the car. I waited to hear the gas of his car, as a sign that he drove away, but I didn't. I turned my head back to his car and spotted him just sitting there and staring at me. As our eyes met he smirked and winked at me. Can you just go the hell away? I turned my head back to the road in front of me and continued to walk a bit faster.  

After like 2 minutes I arrived home. The ladders were still under my window but I decided to go through the door. I walked in quietly. As I closed the door I made my way to my room but...

"It's late!" - My father yelled.

"I know, I was just..." - I tried to speak but he cut me off.

"I don't need your lame excuses." - He said. I stayed quiet just staring at the floor.

"Desteny, this is your last warning." - He said. I moved my eyes to where he was standing. I looked at him and his exhausted eyes kept looking at me. After a few seconds of silence I just rushed to my room, change into my pajamas and went to sleep.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

"Nate, what are you doing?" - I screamed.

"Did you really think I like you?" - He said holding my arms tightly against the wall.

"Nate, just please stop with whatever the hell you're doing!" - I spoke weakly.

"Shut up bitch! " - He slapped me and started kissing my neck. Then he went down to my chest with his lips.

"Get off of me, you horse!" - I yelled.

"How did you just call me?" - He said and slapped me again.

"What do you want from me?" - I yelled and the tears started streaming down my face. 

"I'm just having a little bit fun." - He smirked. I hit him at the area where I knew it's going to hurt him the most. He moaned loudly, and I tried to run away but I couldn't. He grabbed my hand madly, pushing me against the wall. He pulled me by hair and turned me around, so my cheeks were pressed against the wall.

"I'll do something, something that you'll never forget, you...you worthless bitch. " - He whispered into my ear pulling out of his pocket a small knife.

"No! What are you doing? No!!!! Stooooooooooooop!"

~.~,~.~

"Aaaaaaaaaah!" - I screamed and woke up covered in sweat. I breathed fast, holding my head in my hand. I can't believe I'm having this nightmare again. This is really confusing me. It has been a few years since I last dreamed about this. I took my phone to check the time, it was 3:15 am. I laid down in my bed again and closed my eyes. I tried to fall asleep again but I couldn't. I'd just open my eyes, stare at the ceiling and get lost in my thoughts. 

~.~.~.~

It's six in the morning. I couldn't fall asleep since the nightmare woke me up. I rolled out of my bed and went to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and put my hair into a bun. After that I went back to my room and put on the Brazilian jersey, that Ciara gave me last week and shorts. Oscar's name was on the jersey, of course. All Ciara's jerseys have Oscar's name on it. She's crazy, I know. I grabbed my bag and my phone and rushed out of the house before my father wakes up.