Chapter 11

After a while a car which was Neymar's stopped in front of me. He got out of the car and made a confused look on his face. I stood up from the bench unsure what to do. The tears on my cheeks blended with the rain. I rolled my eyes down to the ground as my whole body started shivering. He opened his mouth a few times, and tried to say something but then again, he didn't. I heard him letting out a deep breath as it started to rain heavier. 

''What's going on?'' - He finally spoke. I really hadn't an answer. I don't know what got into me, but instead of saying something I ran to him and warped my hands around his waist. I put my head on his shoulder and let the tears roll from my eyes down to my chin. I know that confused him even more. I don't blame him. I had no idea why did I even do that. I guess I just needed it, as much as I didn't want it, I needed it. Finally he warped his arms around me as well, and tapped my back gently. 

''Desteny...is everything alright?'' - He asked confusedly as I let go of him. ''Because as much as I know you, you're not that person who would go up to someone and just hug him.'' - He smiled. He's right. I don't know why did I just do that.  I didn't answer anything, and I didn't look him in the eyes. I stared at the ground not knowing what do to or to say next. If you think better, I haven't actually said anything to him yet. Why did I even call him? What was I expecting from him to do anyway? I'm not planning on telling him what my father did to me, or what he usually does to me. 

''What are you doing here with your suitcase?'' - He spoke again. I turned my head to my suitcase which looked like it has just emerged from the ocean. I stared at her for a few seconds and then turned my head back to his shoes. 

''Are you going to say anything or..?'' - He said.

''I wasn't planning on...'' - I finally opened up my mouth.

''What? Des, you're confusing me. What's going on?'' - He said and he kinda sounded mad.

''I'm sorry I called you. I shouldn't have. I don't know what I was thinking.'' - I wiped the tears from my cheeks, turned around and grabbed my suitcase. 

''So I came here for nothing?'' - He asked and I nodded my head slowly.

''But where are you going?'' - He asked.

''Wish I knew that.'' - I answered quietly.

''Look! I don't know what's going on, but let's go inside my car because this raining is getting heavier and heavier.'' - He said and went to open the door for me. I looked at him unsure what to do. 

''Come on now!'' - He shouted. After a few seconds I finally moved. He took my suitcase and put it in the trunk. As soon as I got in the car he closed the door for me and went around the car and got in as well. 

''Okay, now tell me what's going on!?'' - He said.

''I can't.'' - I said staring out of the window. 

''And what do you want from me now?'' - He asked madly.

''I don't know.'' - I answered quietly. Man, this is messed up. What should I do now? God please help me.

''DESTENY!'' - Neymar shouted.

''WHAT?'' - I shouted back and finally turned my head to him. He opened his mouth to say something but got cut off by a bunch of paparazzi coming behind the car. He turned on the car as quickly as he could and drove away.

''Where are you going?'' - I shouted.

''I don't know!'' - He shouted back.

''You only drove away so fast because you didn't want them to see me here with you!'' - I shouted again.

''What?'' - He said.

''Oh you heard me. I said it loud enough!'' - I kept on shouting. 

''It's not like that. You don't understand.'' - He shouted still driving fast.

''Oh I understand everything perfectly!'' - I said.

''Great for you little Miss Perfect!'' - He said.

''Miss Perfect? Seriously? If I'm Miss Perfect, then who are you? Mr.I only hang out with cool people?'' - I said.

''What the hell are you talking about?'' - He asked.

''Don't act stupid now.'' - I said.

''Okay, first you called me, then won't even tell me why you called me and now you're sitting in my car shouting at me and insulting me?'' - He shouted.

''I can't tell you okay?'' - I shouted.

''Okay! I understand! But then why did you call me? I'm wasting my time here.'' - I said.

''Well then sorry big boy!'' - I said sarcastically.

''Can you please grow up and stop acting like a little spoiled mommy's girl!'' - He said. Oh no he didn't!

''Don't you ever dare to say that again! Okay, you dumbass?''  - I shouted.

''Why not? You literally are spoiled as hell! How do your parents live with you? You are...'' - He spoke and I cut him off. This too much for me. I'm going to explode right now or kill him right now.

''MY MOTHER IS SICK AND HAS A CANCER, AND I CRY BECAUSE I CAN'T SPEND TIME WITH HER YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE! AND MY FATHER IS A DRUNK FUCKED UP PERSON WHO BEATS ME EVERYDAY AND WHO JUST KICKED ME OUT OF THE HOUSE! SO PLEASE SHUT THE FUCK UP AND DON'T TALK SHIT ABOUT ME BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW ME!!!'' - There you go. I exploded. I yelled as much as I could while I was talking.

''What?'' - He said and stopped the car. I didn't answer anything. I just got off the car and started walking somewhere. It was dark. I had no idea where I was going. 

''Desteny wait!!'' - I heard Neymar shouting from behind. I can't believe what I just did. What happened to me? I guess I couldn't listen to him anymore so I just exploded. Soon he ran to me and grabbed my hand.

''Desteny wait...'' - He said again as I turned to him. 

________________________________

Here you go guys, chapter 11! What do you think about the whole chapter? Please vote if you liked it. What do you think is gonna happen next? Let me know in the comments. 
Thank you guys so much for the beautiful 10.5K reads! It means a lot to me. Keep reading, voting and commenting and also share this book with your friends. I'd really appreciate that. Also, Mary Christmas to everyone! Hope you're having nice holidays!

Thanks again for everything! I'll try update the next chapter as soon as I can. Love you all sooo much. Bye!

-Neyela