Chapter 12

"Desteny wait..." - He said again as I turned to him.

"What is it?" - I yelled.

"Look! I didn't know..." - He spoke and I cut him off.

"Of course you didn't! No one knows. And no one isn't going to know! Okay?" - I said.

"Yeah okay. I understand." - He said slowly. ''Just get in the car, please.'' - He added. Usually I wouldn't do that what he told me because, as you already know I don't like being told what to do. But, this time I kinda had to, because I had nowhere else to go. I pushed him aside and started walking straight to his car. After we both sat down in his car, he turned it on and started driving. I wanted to ask him where is he going, but then again... It doesn't really matter. I have nowhere to go anyway, so I didn't care at all. I still can't believe I told someone the thing about my father. And I can't believe that this ''someone'' is Neymar. Damn! I just hope that he'll keep his mouth shut. I leaned my head against the window , closed my eyes and tried to relax a little bit... I didn't know I'll end up falling asleep.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

''Des...?'' - I heard someone calling my name, and tapping my shoulder. Soon enough, I realized it was Neymar waking me up in his car.

''I'm awake.'' - I said and lifted my head up to see where am I. The car was parked in a garage which I'm pretty sure was Neymar's.

''Come on, let's go inside.'' - He almost whispered.

''Where am I?'' - I asked to be sure.

''At my house. Come on.'' - He said.

''No..I can't stay here.'' - I said.

''Of course you can. Now get out.'' - He said. I let out a deep breath and got out of the car. He took the suitcase for me and shew me the way to the house, even though I already knew the way. I remember the last time I was here. Man, the house is huge, and so beautiful. I remember that maid girl... I think her name was Lucy. She was so nice and sweet... And I was rude to her when I was about to leave. Well, now I feel sorry. I hope she's not here.

''Take a seat.'' - Neymar said when we came into the living-room. I looked around a bit and then uncertainly sat down on the sofa when Neymar disappeared with my suitcase. After a few minutes he came back with a glass of water.

''Here you go.'' - He said and gave me the glass.

''Thanks.'' - I said. He took a seat across me.

''Um... do you wanna talk about it?'' - He asked.

''Not really, but it's a weird feeling now that someone knows.'' - I said taking a sip of my water.

''No one knew? What about your mother?'' - He asked. I lowered my head down when he mentioned my mother.

''Sorry I shouldn't have mentioned her.'' - He said.

''No, it's fine. It's just that I get sad every time I think of her. I don't even know who's gonna take care on her, now that I'm gone.'' - I said when a tear rolled down my cheeks.

''He won't take care on her?'' - He asked confusedly.

''He?'' - I kinda laughed at his question. ''He can't take care on himself.'' - I added.

''Did you ever talk about this with him?'' - He asked. I let out a deep breath and closed my eyes. He can't and doesn't understand me. Maybe I should just say everything... maybe it would be easier for me if someone knows. Why not try?

''Before I came to Brazil, I lived in Spain, in Barcelona. My life wasn't much better, but it doesn't matter right now. My mother got sick. The cancer was a serious disease so the doctors in Spain sent her to Brazil because she was supposed to have a surgery here. My father never wanted to come here, but somehow he realized that he had to. He didn't even care about her, neither for the surgery and that's why... she never even had the surgery...'' - I talked but the tears cut me off. I covered my face with my hands and let the tears fall down. Neymar sat next to me and tapped my back and whispered: ''It's okay...'' I wiped my tears and continued to talk:

''He didn't want to pay for the surgery, I begged him, I pray to God, I tried everything to change his mind but all he did was... wasting money on alcohol, getting drunk, beating me, destroying my life and my dream. All I ever wanted, was to play football. That was my dream since I was 6. My mom always told me: ''It will never come true, if you don't believe in it.'' I tried to believe but my father forbade me to play. He was always insulting me and beating the hell out of me for no reason. Because of him, I never had a normal life like other teens did. I never went to parties or stuff like that. But, I didn't really want to. I'm not the girl who would go to a party every night and get drunk and be a hoe after all...no! All I wanted was to play football with friends but he never let me leave the house so I had to sneak out of the house every time I wanted to go somewhere. Sad but true. I thought, my life couldn't get any worse but then he throws the suitcase at me and tells me to leave... and here I am now, telling someone my life story for the first time in life.''

I felt his hands warped around my waist and his head on my shoulder. I didn't really want him to be near me that much but I guess he was just feeling sorry for me, so yeah.

''I'm sorry Des. I didn't know you lived a life like that... and had a dad like that...'' - He spoke but I cut him off.

''No one did. So please keep your mouth shut.''- I said. He let go of me and I moved a little bit to left so that he isn't near me that much.

''Don't worry.'' - He smiled. ''You can stay here, as long as you want.'' - He added.

''Thanks.'' - I smiled.

''I'll go show you your room. Come on.'' - He stood up and stretched out his hand for me to get up. Once again I stood up alone.

''What again? Okay, I understood you don't need my help.'' - He joked.

''Obviously.'' - I said.

''There will be a time when you're going to need my hand, but I won't be there.'' - He laughed.

''Huh sure.'' - I answered sarcastically.

''Huh let's go.'' - He said and made his way upstairs to the room.

________________________________

Hey there my dear sweet readers! How is everyone? Here you have chapter 11. A short one but a sad one. What do you think of Desteny's life? Sad,right? Let me know what you think in the comments and of course vote, never forget to vote!!!

Okay, so I was bored and I made a video of Desteny & Neymar. I'll put the video on this chapter. Also if you're subscribed you can find the video on my channel Neyela Official. I had fun while making the video, so please check it out.

Thank you guys for 11K+ reads! I love you guys to the moon and back! Keep reading, voting and commenting!

The next chapter will be up soon I hope. Happy NEW YEAR guys! That's all for now, bye!

-Neyela♥