Chapter 8

"You look nice." - He smirked. I glanced at him and sat down in his car. He closed the door and quickly went around the car, getting himself in as well. 

"You know, the most of the girls would say thank you at least. " - He said.

"Too bad, I'm not like the most of the girls. " - I said and rolled my eyes at him.

"Of course you aren't. " - He smirked again. What did I do to deserve this? I seriously don't know. I'm not a bad person. Okay, even if I am why is my punishment to be in a car with this idiot, and have dinner with him, like we were going on a da... No fucking way!

''I just want to make something clear. This is not a date! Okay?'' - I exclaimed.

''Of course it's not. It's an apology dinner. You didn't actually think that I was taking you out on a date?'' - He said and raised his eyebrows at me.

''No!'' - I answered.

''Good.'' - He said and brought his eyes back to the road.

''Good.'' - I imitated his voice.

''Fine!.'' - He immediately spoke.

''Fine!'' -  I almost yelled. Stupid, famous, conceited, without feelings, dumbass, asshole, idiot, bitch, jerk Neymar. Gaaah! It's so easy to piss me off!

''Well, at least you want me to take you out on a date?'' - He said and glanced at me. I turned my head slowly to him.

''Why would I want that?'' - I asked, putting a confused look on my face.

''Because, everybody wants that.'' - He shrugged his shoulders acting a bit cocky.

''Not me.'' - I said.

''Huh sure.'' - He answered sarcastically. Jerk! That's all I have to say. The rest of the ride went silent. After like 15 minutes we finally arrived...somewhere. I got out of the car and found myself in front of a huge house. Omg! The house was awesome, big, good looking, modern, amazing...

"Like what you see?" - Neymar spoke after a few awkward seconds of just staring at the house. I realized that I was staring way too much and  too long. I immediately turned my head to him. He was smiling at me with raised eyebrows.

"It's okay." - I said. It was more than okay but I didn't want to act like a crazy girl.

"Huh sure." - He said again. He's really annoying me with that "huh sure".

He opened the door and I followed him inside. He put his car keys on the coffee table and started walking through the hall, probably expecting from me to follow him. So, I followed him slowly staring awkwardly at everything that was around me. Then I bumped into Neymar and realized that I was staring way too much. Again. But I couldn't help myself the house is just so big and good looking.

"If you're done with your sightseeing, we should go eat. I'm starving. " - He said and walked to the dining room. If he invited me over so he can be a jerk to me, I'll leave right now! I followed him into the dining room, where I found a nice looking served table, with 2 plates and candles. It looked really nice but still awkward.  It looked like we were on an actual da... THIS IS NOT A  FUCKING DATE! Okay?

"Did you cook?" - I asked, staring at the perfect served table.

"Um...short of." - He muttered.

"Really? " - I asked, trying not to laugh.

"Actually, Lucy helped me a lot. " - He said.

"Lucy?" - I asked.

"My maid. She cleans and cooks for me." - He explained.