Chapter 13

When we came to the guest room, I found my suitcase there.

"I hope your gonna like it here." - He said.

"Well, it's much better than being on the street." - I smiled. He smiled back and kept looking into my eyes. Soon it became really awkward so I just decided to say something and look away.

"Thanks. "

"No problem. " - He said, as the corners of his lips moved up to his cheeks. Slowly he turned around, and made his way downstairs.

"Umm hey Neymar?" - I called him.

"Yeah?" - He turned around to look at me.

"I won't stay here too long." - I said.

"Okay." - He simply answered, turned around and went downstairs. I needed to tell him this. I don't know why I feel so stupid and bad for staying here. But that's how you're supposed to feel when you don't have a home. The feeling of a street girl. I have no words left to say. I just feel so sorry for myself. I honestly don't know what did I do, to deserve this life, I seriously don't. I changed into my pajamas and fell asleep as fast as I could.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

"Nate, just please stop with whatever the hell you're doing!" - I spoke weakly.

"Shut up bitch! " - He slapped me and started kissing my neck. Then he went down to my chest with his lips.

"Get off of me, you horse!" - I yelled.

"How did you just call me?" - He said and slapped me again.

"What do you want from me?" - I yelled and the tears started streaming down my face.

"I'm just having a little bit fun." - He smirked. I hit him at the area where I knew it's going to hurt him the most. He moaned loudly, and I tried to run away but I couldn't. He grabbed my hand madly, pushing me against the wall. He pulled me by hair and turned me around, so my cheeks were pressed against the wall.

"I'll do something, something that you'll never forget, you...you worthless bitch. " - He whispered into my ear pulling out of his pocket a small knife.

"No! What are you doing? No!!!! Stooooooooooooop!"

~.~.~.~.~.~.~

I woke up all sweaty and breathless. Here I go again. What the fuck is wrong with me? It's 3 in the morning and I can't fall asleep anymore. Again. I think... I'm having this nightmare since the night Neymar reminded me on Nate?! He asked me if I have ever loved someone... Yeah, that's it. That's why I am having this nightmare. The Nate story is a long story and right now, I'm not in the mood to remind myself on everything. Man, I hate the fact that my life is so fucked up.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

It's finally morning. The sun is already peering through the curtains, and the birds are singing happily. I stood up from my bed, took some clothes from my suitcase and went out of my room. Where's the bathroom now? I saw Lucy coming upstairs, thanks God.

''Hey...'' - I sounded like an idiot. She turned to me and smiled.

''Good morning!''

''Hi, good morning...umm... do you know where's the bathroom?''

Okay, I definitely am an idiot. Of course she knows where's the bathroom, she fucking works here.

''Every room has its own bathroom, so does yours.'' - She said politely.

''Thanks.'' - I smiled and disappeared in my room again.

I walked into the bathroom and couldn't stop myself from staring. It's so huge and it looks amazing. Damn! I found myself in front of a huge mirror. Damn, I feel so small in front of this huge thing on the wall. Enough staring! I got out of my warm pajamas and stepped into the shower. As the hot water started rolling down my body, over my scars, it felt like my skin was burning. It's all because the scars were still fresh from the last time my father beat me. I wonder what is he doing now. Has he even thought about me for a minute? Silly questions, those are silly questions Desteny. I just hope mum is okay, being alone with him. Does she even know that I'm not there anymore? Probably not. I just wish I could see her one last time. I'm sorry mum for leaving you alone with him. I didn't have any choice. Hope you're doing fine... Tears started rolling down my face. Stop it Des! Take this damn shower and get the fuck out.