Chapter 1

"There is no way I'm letting you in!" - The man in a black uniform, who happens to be the security guy on the stadium told us.

"Why not?!" - I asked rudely.

"The Brazilian national football team is there, having their training, so no one is able to get on the field!" - He explained.

"We have our training as well, so let us in!" - I said while putting my hands on my hips, already feeling irritated.

"Which part of 'there is no way I'm letting you in' did you not understand? " - He asked calmly.

"Which part of 'we have our training as well' did you not understand?" - I tried to sound as rude as possible. I heard him laughing what irritated me even more. I don't really like being told what to do, so I get angry and then I'm being rude to everybody. I know that it might be wrong but I can't change that fact.

"What's so damn funny?" - I added.

''You? 5 girls? You're having your training?'' - He pointed at Jade, Ashley, Ciara, Kelly and me still finding it funny.

"Yes! We, 5 girls are having our training! I don't see anything funny, really." - I said but this time, very slowly and calmly.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

The conversation from today with the security guy replayed all over and over again in my head. Just because we're girls doesn't mean we can't play football. Sometimes I really want to be a boy, because being a boy is much easier and...

"Earth to Desteny!" - Ciara brought me back from my thoughts to reality. I almost forgot that I'm in her car.

"Are you okay?" - She added.

"Yeah, I'm just a little pissed off because of what happened today." - I said and leaned my head against the window.

"I already knew this would happen." - She said. I turned my head to look at her, her eyes were focused on driving and her lips gave me a warm smile. After a few seconds, I leaned my head back against the window without saying a word. I don't know what to say, neither what to think.

"Hey would you just relax! One day we're going to show them that we're much better players and we're going to be the best woman team ever!" - She said and patted my shoulder. I couldn't help but laugh at the thought. She was that kind of a person

who was relaxed at the most of the time. She always finds some time for joking and laughing. I guess that's why I love her so much.

"Here we are dear." - She said when we arrived to my house.

"Thanks for the ride." - I said and got out of the car.

"Stop thanking me for stupid things hahah, see ya tonight!" - She said and winked at me.

After I closed the door she drove away and I made my way to the house. You know how people are used to say "Home, sweet home!" Well, honestly I never really got a chance to call my home sweet home. Why? Because, my father Brad is a person who doesn't really give a shit about anything, he doesn't even care about me, his one and only daughter. He is really aggressive and sometimes, he ends up beating me for no fucking reason. What I hate the most is when he gets drunk, and that's something what he does very often. But, drunk or not, I'm the one who's always blame for everything. You probably think what's with my mother? Well, my mother Tasha is sick. She's got a cancer, and everything she does is basically lying in bed all day and all night. Since my father doesn't give a shit to anybody, I'm the one who cares about her. I'm not going into the details because no one knows the details about my fucked up life. No one actually knows that my dad is a drunk,aggressive,fucked up person. Not even Ciara. She is my best friend but I'd never tell her about my private stuff and my private problems.