Chapter 8 - Now thats real danger!

"We should transform" I said "Without the guys, we don't have to walk."

"True. But we should get further away from camp, I don't want them following us..." Miraj whispered. We walked about 400 more metres before we transformed.

"Winx!" She yelled. Her winx form, at night, reflected and glowed. Her midnight blue sparkle dress made the whole area seem shinier, but a dark shine. Her dark red hair extended length and curled itself, she looked like a night fairy, just a night fairy from Andros.

"Enchantix!" I yelled. I felt the energy flowing through me as I transformed. My green dress appeared and so did my wings - they glowed a greenish hue. We both flew up into the air and flapped our wings through the night. I could easily go faster than Miraj, but I decided not too.

"So, where is this cave you guys found?" Miraj asked, now flying along side me.

"I'm not sure, we flew in this direction, and the cave was on a cliff...it is hard to see at night..."

"You can use your fire power."

"Actually, good idea!" I replied and formed a red orb of fire in front of me. It made me fly slower but I could see the ground partially now.

"Do you think they've noticed were gone yet?"

"Well, maybe, we've only been here for about 2 minutes, so right now they probably would be calming Anara down. Aronn might be looking though..."

"Oh course he would! He likes you Sahpiro, even though you can see it!"

"And you can?" 

"I'm observant, every three minutes since you were knocked out he'd check on you..."

"Then how come he wasn't there when I woke up? When I entered the ship? When Anara exploded at me? Surely he would have heard us arguing!"

"Good point....he left the room after I went to see if you were awake yet."

"Hmm...hey, look down there!" I said pointing, "Theres the cliff!"

"Lets go!" Miraj and I flew down towards it. We were higher up than I thought. We landed very softly in front of the entrance.

"Well, lets go in I guess..." She said flying up again through the cave, she was fast! She must have been going slower earlier because we were searching. But now I had trouble keeping up with her! We flew for a long time, way past the point were I was knocked out, which I could recognise because it was the point were bigger plants started forming.

We stopped suddenly. We came to a fork in the cave, both sides too dark to see into. 

"Which way should we go?" I asked.

"Which way did you and Aronn go?"

"We didn't reach this point of the cave, I was knocked out before here"

"Really? Well, I guess its up to us...we can't split up..."

"Why can't we split up exactly?"

"Because we don't know what dangers are in the caves, and we may not be able to handle them alone. I know you could, but I'm only a winx fairy..." 

"Hm, true, but which way should we go?"

"I say to the left, I can sense water there..."

 "You can sense water?"

"I'm from Andros, usually we can sense when our power source is near, in my case water, but I can't sense my Morphix, because it is kinda..."

"A different form of power?" I offered.