Chapter 22 - Explosives

{Sahpiro's POV}

"No, we aren't joking girls. This is very serious." Miss Feragonda said. "And we currently no longer have any leads. We will try to find more, but your best bet is to go and assist your friends over at Cloud Tower."

"Well, let's go then!" Anara exclaimed standing up rapidly. I just rolled my eyes. Anara was so impatient at times...

"Yeah...help..." Lanasha said absent-mindedly. She was thinking about something. I could tell, I could always tell.

"Hello? You two?" Anara clapped her hands in front of my face. "Helping? Lunace? Miraj? Let's go already!" I snapped back

"Right! Let's go!" I jumped up, just as Lanasha did as well. I followed Anara who was in front, she was so hyped up. But Lanasha was trailing behind me slowly and....she looked depressed about something. I guess I would have to find out later because right now we had bigger problems.

"Enchantix!" I transformed as we stepped outside into the empty courtyard.

"Charmix!" Anara & Lanasha called out somewhere behind me. We flew up through the sky, heading towards Cloud Tower. I don't particularly like it that much, but a job is a job and I have work to do.

We were really silent when we were flying over there. Anara had a focus silence, Lanasha had a depressed silence and me...I was awkward middle-of-a-massive-fight silence. Maybe that's why Lanasha was depressed. She could have been fighting with Miraj...or Anara...or anyone else. Maybe.

"Down there! Look!" Anara pointed downwards after we arrived, I could see Miraj trying to do something...it looked like she was trapping them into some sort of classroom or dungeon or hall I don't know what they call them here.

"Hey girlies! Need some help?" I said landing next to Miraj.

"Whoa when'd you wake up?" She asked. Anara and Lanasha landed in front of us

"Not important" Anara explained "What's the plan?"

"Um...we're trying to lead the monsters into...into that room." Lunace mumbled quietly pointing to the dungeon classroom thing.

"Then what?" Anara continued.

"We're going to blow them up. Which is going to be much easier now that you three are here!" Miraj claimed cheerfully. "Now, help us"

---

It took a while to lead all the monsters to the dungeon thing, but it would have been longer without the witches help. To bad their an ungrateful bunch of little bitches.

"So...now what?" Miraj asked looking into the dungeon where all the monsters were. Okay, I'll be honest. None of us had any idea.

"Well...uh"

"I think...um..."

"We could try...uhm...uh..."

"Implode the dungeon" We all turned looking shocked at Lanasha. I had to admit, it was a good idea.

"Implode the dungeon?" Anara screech-screamed. I guess she didn't like the idea.

"Well, does anyone have a better idea?"

"No." I said simply

"Nope." Miraj added smiling at her sister.

"No...?" Lunace was being quiet, as per usual.

"Well we could...um...well, maybe...something that's....not...uh...that" Lanasha smirked in victory at Anara's struggle. "Fine. Implode the dungeon. If you can figure out how."

"Well you're the fairy of the dragon fire...can't you just explode it for us?" Miraj pointed out in an ambivalent way.

"No. Dragon FIRE not Dragon EXPLOSIVES!"

"Yes, but what are explosives made of? FIRE!"

"That doesn't mean I can just explode an entire dungeon at random!"

"Well learn how to!"

"IN CASE YOU HADN'T NOTICED WE'RE KINDA BATTLING A BUNCH OF MONSTERS HERE I CAN'T JUST LEARN HOW TO." It was like the start of the year all over again.

"GUYS!" I screamed. "We need a plan! And I have an idea!" Instead of waiting for a response, I just flew off.

---

{Lanasha's POV}

Okay. Great. Anara is being totally ungrateful about the fact I came up with a plausible idea, Miraj and Anara look like they're on the verge of another screaming match and now Sahpiro had just ditched us to go do someething without telling us what, or where she's going.

This was not what I signed up for.

Not at all.

Oh, and of course, we have about 80+ monsters locked in a dungeon which nobody is doing anything about.

"Could we all...stop fighting?" Lunace suggested quietly. I was the only one who could hear her thought, she needs to learn how to speak up. I mean, she's like a mouse, so quiet, so timid. She'll be very vunlerable if she keeps it up.

"All you ever think about is yourself Anara. Don't you ever consider the fact that maybe people have better ideas than you do?" Miraj said seething. This could get ugly.

"All I think about is myself? HYPOCRITE MUCH? You think you're sooooo important! Don't you!"

"At least I don't think I'm above the rules because I'm a princess!"

"You aren't a princess though. Not my problem."

"See? That's exactly what I mean! I honestly don't care if you're a queen, I'm still going to treat you horribly if you treat me horribly."

"Fine then. I'll fight you."

"You may or may not have noticed, but I'm an enchantix fairy. I'll whoop your butt!"

"Fine then. Let's go! Little Miraj thinks she can take me on?"

"I'm older than you. You can't call me little."

"By like, 3 months!" And that was it. Instead of using magic, Miraj just lunged herself at Anara and started punching her face up.

"Guys! No! Miraj!" Lunace was in shock. I then looked around and noticed some of the witches were cheering on the fight.

"Fight! Fight!"

"Use your stupid fairy powers dumbass!"

"Kill her!"

Now it was pretty evenly matched. Anara kicked Miraj in the face with her boot like 3 times...ouch. But that's tiny in comparison to the fact Miraj slapped her like 20 times.

"What's going on here?" A voice said kind of simply. We all looked toward the source of the sound (including Anara and Miraj).

"YOU!?" Anara screamed, dropping Miraj (who she had in a headlock) onto the ground. "What are YOU doing here?"

"I came to help" The voice said in a creepily-innocent voice "Do you have a problem with that?" Who was this person? What's with Anara?

"HELL YES I DO MISS DIASPRO." Diaspro? Who is Diaspro?

---

A/N: CLIFFHANGER! Yay. Okay, sorry for not updating sooner. So arguments, cat fights and Diaspro in one chapter. It was really funny to write, hope it was funny to read.

It's been over a month since the last update, but I hope I can get Chapter 23 done sooner. Anyway, predictions: where did Sahpiro go? What will her reaction to Miraj and Anara's cat fight be? And what will the others think of Diaspro? Is Miraj and Anara's bittersweet friendship ever be repeared? Chapter 23 will answer all those questions....and more!

But until then, by for now.

(PS, everyone who comments in the next week will recieve a dedication on one of the book's chapters)