Chapter 19 - That...Worked...?

{Sahpiro's POV}

"Oh yay. It's you two." I said sarcasticly. I hate them, so much.

"Did you miss us?" Liracea laughed evilly.

"No. Not really." Miraj replied

"Magic Winx! Charmix!" (A/N I'm going by the Nick transformations now, so Anara, Lunace and Lanasha are all charmix faries.) Lanasha, Anara and Lunace yelled

"Enchantix!" Me and Miraj yelled.

"Dark energy!" Liracea yelled

"Morphix Sheild!" Miraj called back, blocking her attack.

"You two, caused all this? How did you manage that?" Lanasha asked, looking slightly shocked

"A good witch never reveals her secrets." Electria said with a very evil tone.

"Fire Strike!" Me and Anara screamed at the same time.

"Autumn Wind!" Lunace yelled

"Electric Sheild!" Electria said.

"Question. What exactly do you two want?" Aronn asked

"None of your business." Liracea hissed.

I noticed that teacher that was talking to us earlier was looking at me. I flew down towards her.

"If you can - try making a tornado." She said. I nodded and flew back up in the air. I don't know if this is going to work, but it's worth a try.

"Get behind me." I yelled.

"What is she doing?" Draine asked Miraj.

"Get. Behind. Me." I repeated. Finally, they all moved.

"What are you attempting fairy?" Liracea asked

"None of your business." I gloated. I started forming a massive, leveled tornado. It started zooming towards the witches. But there was seriously something wrong. I felt dizzy. Everything was spinning out of control - my control. Liracea and Electria got out of the tornado's path, but I couldn't stop it for some reason. I tried to, but I just couldn't. I couldn't focus on anything. Like, 30 seconds ago I was perfectly fine, now I can't focus. I can hear people screaming, I feel so dizzy...wait...am I falling? I can't see anything.

---

{Aronn's POV}

Everything went absolutely insane. There is a loose hurricane, two witches attacking everything in sight and...oh shit, Sahpiro just fell to the ground.

"What do we do?" Lunace screamed. I ran over to Sahpiro, and so did Miraj & Draine.

"Is she okay?" I asked, not even remotely registring the evil laughs of Liracea and Electria.

"She's breathing." The teacher said. "You three..." She looked at us. "Take her to the infirmary. I'll deal with the hurricane." I picked Sahpiro up ad we ran to the infirmary as quickly as possible. We were greeted by the nurse.

"She's alive." Miraj said

"Which is amazing considering she fell the equivelent of 20 floors." Draine added, but Miraj punched him in the arm. See...perfect! I hardely see how Sahpiro can possible be a better matchmaker than me. Speaking of Sahpiro, I hope she's okay.

For the next I don't know how long we just waited. It was extremely boring and I could still here screaming from outside, but no hurricane anymore.

---

{Anara's POV}

"Dragon Fury!" I yelled. This was not working. Liracea and Electria are still loose, Sahpiro is in the infirmary and Lanasha, Lunace and I can hardley do anything. And all the other students running around isn't helping.