Chapter 14 - Anara, A Fairy With A Secret

I didn't say anything. They were all staring at me. I didn't know what to say. Actually, I did, I just didn't want to say it. They were expecting an answer. Luckily, Anara came to the rescue.

"We should go back to Alfea, to answer all these questions. And it's QUESTIONS, because you two still haven't explained." She guestured to Miraj and Lanasha.

"Good idea." I managed to say.

"You're only saying that because you won't have to explain." Lanasha shot at me bitterly. 

"I'm not, thank you very much. I'd rather explain there instead of a dark cave!" I half-said, half-yelled.

"Guys!" Anara said "This is not the time to be arguing. Lets just go!" The thought of Anara stopping a fight made me chuckle in my brain. She's usually the one causing them. She must have really changed since the start of the year, or she is just trying really hard. I'll never know if she hates me but acts nice around me or doesn't hate me but just has a short temper. It's not important right now. I flew up out of cave, and the others followed. Except for Miraj, she was technically in front of me. It took ten minutes of flying to get back to Alfea and it was making me tired. I wasn't sure about the others though. We landed on the ground to find Griselda waiting for us, Miss F was nowhere in sight. Probably in her office though.

"Sahpiro! There you are! Miss F needs to see you urgently, a girl called Anastasia..." Griselda told me. Anastasia, she never leaves the realm of death...it has to be important.

"Let me guess, more secrets Sahpiro?" Lanasha gave me a death stare. "Well, Griselda, we have to tell Miss F, very important, news about our mission."

"You can wait." She replied sternly.

"They can come with me." I said stiffly.

"Um...okay." Miraj said, looking suprised.

---

We all sat in the office, Miss F, and Anastasia was there. I hadn't seen my sister in a while. Her bright blue hair somehow was still intact. She died it blue a couple months ago. Her blue clothes, boots and accesories made her look more like she was from Andros than the Realm Of Death. 

"Hey sis." She said casually.

"I have some questions to ask you..." I began - but she cut me off.

"Look, I sent Bubbles, to contact you. Okay? Yet you ignored it and defeated it THREE TIMES. My poor Aguardser can only take so much y'know!"

"That was Bubbles? YOU sent it? DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MUCH TROUBLE IT CAUSED, ADDING THE AMOUNT IF IT TALKED TO IT?" I yelled.

"Oh...you're still keeping up that damn lie about you being from Domino? I would have thought someone would have figured it out by the first time I sent Bubbles."

"You sent him on the FIRST DAY!"

"Oh, really...? I don't know your school dates and stuff. I don't go here and never plan to." Anastasia said.

"Look, this isn't the only reason I'm here, so make it quick, what was the message?" I asked.

"Fria escaped Omega." She said in a really serious voice.

 I looked at her for a second. I didn't know what to say. I've never met Fria. I really don't want to either.

"Uuuhhh...." I managed to somehow say.

"I'll leave now then. Just wanted you to be aware of the situation." Anastasia walked out the door.

"Okay. Now thats out of the way we should start the explinations. Miraj and Lanasha - you're first. Then me." I said.