Undeniable Attraction - Kuroo Tetsurou x Reader

A/N : Just a fluffy Kuoo x reader fan fiction.

Hope you like it and will leave some feedback to help a lil oneshot spread. Thanks!

____________________________________________

    Kuroo has had a mad crush on you since the two of you became classmates. It wasn't obvious at first, for the flirtatious raven-haired lad has always been the playboy of school. Even his 'hello' seemed to be aimed on getting as many young ladies' hearts as he could fit inside his pocket. You never liked that side of his, even though he claimed to not have intended to act like a jerk.

    You would've stayed nonchalant and ignorant towards the boy if only you hadn't grown to see how different he acted around you. Unlike other girls, he treated you in a peculiar, gentle way, maybe he never wanted you to see that, but you still did and soon you started to feel comfortable in his company. He was funny, attentive, polite and sometimes - protective. You could tell he held feelings for you, for his urge to feel your skin always kicked in, giving away his obvious attraction to you. You, just like everyone else, could easily tell that he had never missed an opportunity to hold your hand or go in any kind of a physical contact with you, let it be him lifting you up by your waist when you couldn't reach for a book in the library, or him taking your wrist when you attempted to run across a newly polished floor of the volleyball facility and nearly slipped.

    You saw the side of him which no one had seen before, and it took you very little to fall for that side. You found yourself head over hills for Kuroo, yet, you weren't certain neither about your nor his feelings, that's why you preferred to hang in as 'friends' and nothing bulkier. You were sure that with time, the two of you would crawl out of the shell labeled 'friendship'and finally engage in something greater than a mental struggle to fall in each others' arms. You hoped that one day, Kuroo would finally confess his feelings to you and you would acknowledge your own feelings as well.

   It was in spring, on the verge of the volleyball tournament, when you were left alone in the gymnasium with Kuroo who, as always, overworked himself, defending his title of captain of the team. You thought that there would be no better opportunity to find out if he truly liked you, but as a sudden thunder during a sunny day, Tetsurou toppled back in front of your eyes, slamming his back against the wall before landing on the cold court.

   "Kuroo!!" You shrieked, dropping the towel you had prepared for him as you fell on your knees and cupped his face.

    "Ah, sorry (l/n). I'm really tired." He said, putting his hand on the back of yours. A small smile stretched on his lips as he gazed attentively into your (eye/c) oculars. "You have the most beautiful eyes I've seen." He blurted, taking you aback.

    You were somewhat used to that kind of an unexpected flow of compliments coming from him, he would constantly tell you how great your frame is and that you didn't have to complain about your weight (what you kept doing when he was around). He told you every little detail about yourself which he adored the most, his passion whilst talking about you couldn't be hidden behind the monotonous voice, no matter how much he tried not to give away his attraction to you.

    "What happened to you all of a sudden? Don't overwork yourself like that.." You chirped, tossing the towel over his head and started to gently rub his sweaty forehead.

    "Did I make you worry?" He asked, smiling smugly into the fabric of the towel.

    "Quite much." You shrugged.

    "How can I make up for it?" He asked when suddenly he yanked you into his tight embrace, starting to snake his fingers on the back of your head. He pulled some strands of your (h/length/colour) hair with him, bringing them to his face. He smelled the strawberry scent of your silky hair before kissing it.

    Your face became bright red, you pushed your head away, saying nothing in objection. He had definitely caught your weakness, a smug smile crossed his mouth and he crept his fingers down your back, now holding you by waist. He closed in slowly, as if giving you time to decide. You knew there was no helping it and that you wanted those moments the most, that's why you didn't hesitate to hug him back. You felt the tip of his nose scanning the skin of your neck before he planted a warm kiss on it. You flinched, releasing a tiny peep. He didn't abstain himself from the pleasure of tasting your soft skin, his lips raced down your neck and teeth teasingly plunged into your collar bone.

    "That hurt!" You lied, slapping his face away as yours took a healthy tint of red. You crossed your arms over your chest protectively, obscuring your shoulders from the reach of his lips.

    "And you didn't enjoy that any second?" He scoffed, grinning cunningly. You shifted uncomfortably, unaware of what to tell him. He was a devil in disguise and none of his actions were predictable. You didn't know what to expect from him, maybe he saw nothing but some kind of a slut in you, the one he could be brave with. Such thoughts made your blood boil.

    "Don't think that I'm some kind of a whore who enjoys your harassment!" You snapped out at the boy.
    He winced, his face shed pure confusion as his mouth hung open. "W-wait, (l/n), it's not that!" He vowed, aimlessly waving his hands in front of his face.

    "Wh-what?" You asked nervously, heating up even more from all the stress.

    He hopped off the floor and tucked you in a strong hug, ignoring the fists you'd been launching in his chest as he pulled you closer. "I've never looked down on you, you're different from all those girls around and that's why.." He made a pause, forcefully raising your chin so you looked up at his face. He adjusted your lips in a rough, yet, pleasant kiss, moving his lips rhythmically as he stroked the side of your face. Once he broke the kiss apart, he rested his forehead on yours, locking your orbs with his leaden ones. "That's why I like you. (f/n), will you be my girlfriend?"