6

'I know I shouldn't be saying this, but please don't let on the I told you, she will be very mad and there will be a risk that she might not want to see yous again... she suffered form severe depression, when she went to school, music was her only way out, she got bullied for having a different view because she wanted to leave to country and travel the world and do shows and that's not an everyday thing to find someone like that. Everyone thought of her as a little pretty girl that's going to end up being a stripper nothing else. Well that's what I heard a few times when I picked her up from school or a friends house. She was different. But ever since she found out who you guys are, she was happy, we were a bit worried as we didn't know why but then we released that she always talked about your band and mainly you, if I'm honest. She's just a precious wee girl with a rough past' she smiled a bit at me while I was still holding her daughter.

'Well your damn right about her being precious' I blush and her mum looks at me in awe. 'Does her boyfriend know?'

'No he doesn't, I don't want him to either, I don't trust that boy, and obviously I do trust you, me and my husband were talking and we both agree that we give you consent to date our daughter' she smiles

'How'd you¿' I start, confused to how she knew I liked her

'I know you like her Michael, it's obvious, she told me that you were talking to her earlier on and about how cute you were being, you carried her home and you still are, we are in her room right now and you didn't think once about putting her into bed, instead you're holding her, it looks like your thinking that if you let go; she's going to disappear into thin air. And her boyfriend dalton, there's something off about him, she hasn't been the same ever since their relationship happened, and she has flinched a lot when people touch her, you my boy, are the only one in the past month that she actually hugged and cuddled with. She gets scared when I hug her'

'I didn't know' I frown 'we can change that, I will anyways' I see her smile
'I'll keep an eye on her and her boyfriend and see if there's anything wrong. Also thank you. Before I walked in the door I thought people were going to murder me for holding you daughter while she has a boyfriend especially'

'Don't worry about it Michael, I know you well enough through my daughter and your manager. I did have a talk with him before I decided to let you stay in my house' she laughed. 'Anyways, goodnight, I'll see you tomorrow'

'Goodnight mrs may'

'Call me Zoe' she smiles and with that she was out true door.

I looked at Alex for a minute then went to lay her on the bed.
I tucked her in her covers and left to my room. Quietly I got my stuff and got changed without walking up the boys, to get bombarded with questions about what took me so long.

*lexis pov*

I woke up and checked the time.
'Fuck' I whine quietly, it's 8am so no one will be up at this time. I tried to call back asleep but I couldn't. Then I released. How did I get in my bed? Last this I remember was falling asleep in the car, cuddled up to Michael...

I go on my phone and see that I've got about 50 messages from dalton

Dalton- hey sorry for earlier babe, I was just in a bad mood xx
Baby??
Are you ignoring me?
You'll regret it if you are!
That's it, it's 9pm, your obviously not asleep ffs
You better get your ass to my house first this in the morning, or else your in big trouble

Then I suddenly got a new message

Dalton- im at your door. Open now or I will tell everyone you cheated on me!!

Lexi- but I never?!!!

Dalton- and do you think your haters will care? The rumours will spread quickly and you will lose all your fans

Lexi- Okay I'm coming now

With that I went downstairs, I was still in my clothes from yesterday cause I fell asleep.

I open the door to an angry dalton

'Why the fuck didn't you answer my fucking texts!' He yelled and ye stomped in the door

'Dalton please be quiet, everyone's asleep' I say not too loud

'Who's everyone? Huh? Fucking answer me! Who?! Your parents aren't at home so it's definitely not them. Is it Your little fuck toys that your taking on tour with you??? I'm just letting you know, your not getting away, no fucking way' with that he pushed me on the ground and I hurt my hip by hitting it off the table

'Look, I haven't done anything to you so why are you so mad!' I snapped from being in all the pain.

'Because your leaving me! And your going to be with other boys, what can I do then? Let you cheat on me? Huh? Didn't think so'

'How many bloody times do I have to tell you, I don't cheat, don't you remember Alison who cheated on Zack? And how I fell out with her for cheating? She was my best friend for god sakes. And I stopped taking to her because she did that. And you think I'll cheat? Are you okay in the head?!' I snap again just to earn a slap in the face and a punch in the gut. Then suddenly I hear the door slam.

A/n
I'll be posting a lot for the next week so I hope you like it xx