18

I was now getting off the plane in Spain.
I'm really jumpy after what happed with my dad.
It just reminded me of dalton so much that it hurt even more because I knew how hard it was so leave him.

I'm waiting on the boys, Michael said they were sopose to be there any second and I'm just to wait there.

'Michael!' I squealed when I saw him
'Lex!' He shouted back, while I ran towards him and jumped, wrapping my legs and arms around him.
I just broke down in tears
Not just because I missed him but because I finally felt safe again.
'I missed you so much' he whispered
'I missed you too'
We hugged for about a minute then he let me down.
I walked over to Ashton and hugged him tight, then Luke and finally Calum.

We headed to our tour buses.
'So there's a slight problem' our managers say
'What is it?'
'Your going to have to share a tour bus, we looked over risk assessments, cost and everything and since yous all get along so well anyways, it's the best idea'
'That's grate' I smile
'Ye that's good, we can spend more time together and we won't get bored' Michael says, hugging me from behind
'Okay just no funny business' the manager says, smirking at Michael making me giggle

We get on the bus and start choosing out bunks
'I want the middle one!' I yell
'I'm getting the tip one!'ash says
All we did was shout which bunk we wanted and we all agreed on our own quite quickly.
We got told that there is another room that has a sofa that rolls out into a bed that we can sleep on but it's in the room with all the video games and everything.

We sorted out our bags and everything and went to the living room part.

'And we're off' days the manager 'we are going to stop at the shop in about an hour to fill in the petrol and so that you can buy food since we won't always have time for that.

The first venue is about 4 hours away form the airport so we are heading to it now.
It's about 12am right now so we have time to nap before the first show.
When we get there we will be practicing for tonight.

As for now, we the boys decided to play some video games while I sat and watched them/sat on my phone.

I decided to post another photo

Liked by Kimkardashion and 816.3k others
Lexi_official tour has officially started. Can wait to play in Spain tonight with the boys! Going to be so much fun 🥰❤️ @5sos

Comments

User1 I can't wait to meet you!!
     Lexi_official can't wait to see        
                                 u💕
User2 I'm seeing you in Germany, so so soon❤️❤️❤️❤️
Hater1 oh god, get ready for the play back 😂
Michael_clifford this tour is coming to be amazing 😂😘
         Lexi_official 9 months with   
          you guys, oh god😂🥰
User3 you should come to America
Hater2 die
Arianagrande good luck girly😘
Halsey we need to tour together someday🙌
Calumhood it is gonna be fun if I get cuddles☹️
Lexi_official you'll get your      
        cuddles don't worry 😂

(-Before the boys commented-)

As soon as I posted the photo, Michaels phone went off.
'Michael has other friends?' I ask, jokingly, while Ashton lifts up michaels phone to check the notification
'Actually, it's to tell him that you posted something' he tells us, making me laugh
'Seriously?'
'Yes'
Me and Ashton were laughing while Luke and Calum were making jokes about it for about 5 minutes.
I started to feel bad for Michael so I crawled over and straddled his legs while he was sitting on the sofa.
'I'm soweee' I whine
'I find It kinda cute if I'm honest' I then whisper just for Michael to hear, making him blush, a lot.

they kept on playing games, me still straddling Michael. Except now Ashton has left to sleep for a little while.
I was really hyper so u kept on moving around and messing about with Luke while he was waiting for his turn to play.

When Michael died, he handed Luke the controller and grabbed me lightly to push me over to him more.
'Stop moving so much you Muppet' he whispered, giggling lightly.
It took me a second to relise what he was on about, when I caught on I started to blush and whispered a 'sorry' to him

When we got to the shop we got our food and everything then carried on the journey to the venue.
When we got to the venue we went in and started to set up.

Usually when two bands are on tour together, one band goes one before the other but that's not the case with our tour.
We are singing the first song together, after that we are getting a set list of our songs that we will be playing together on stage or alone, it's our choice.
Basically it's gonna be quite a mess but we warned our fans about it before they got their tickets. We told them that this is going to be a concert but not so much of a serious one so it might last longer because we're going to be messing around and just having fun really.