19

So far everything is going good although at the moment Im about to get my make up done. What I did forget about is the bruise. And how it's getting more noticeable.

Michael already saw that it hurt because when he was messing around with me, we started poking my face and when he poked one spot near my eye, I winched in pain. It was been hurting me all day but I've took quite a few strong pain killers and everything, plus my mum put numbing cream on it before she did the make up.
I just told Michael that my head still hurts after that concussion and he believed it. Hopefully he's going to believe that that's why I've got the bruise too.

When the girl took off my make up, Michael me and her were the only ones in the room.
Immediately I see Michael walking up to me and asking what happened.
'Lex, you have to tell me, it's not because of a concussion, I know how bruising from a concussion looks like all too well.'
'Michael, please, I'll tell you later I promise' I tell him and he raised his eyebrow making me lift up my pinky
'Pinky promise' I tell him. He gave in and locked his pinky

When we were done getting ready, we went to meet the fans. (Outfit above^)

It was about and hour till we met everyone and honestly they were amazing, a few people cried, some people only came to see the boys but that was the whole point of this tour. So that our fans can meet us. The boys are near enough as famous as I am.

When we were done, the rest of the fans were coming in and we were backstage.

'Who's going first?' I ask
'All of us. You go in first then it's us but we play the same song together, after that we just mess around with what songs we do' Luke told me.

After about 30-35 minutes we got told to get ready so we went up.

Our set list is

Hey everybody-5sos (play it together)
English love affair-5sos (together)
My strange addiction-billie eilish (me alone)
Hey look ma I made it-P!ATD (together)
She's kinda hot-5sos (them alone)
Hail to the victor- 30STM (together)
Lane boys- TØP (together)
Q&A (KINDA)
Want you back-(them alone)
Lie to me-5sos (them alone)
Weightless- ATL (together)
Someone you loved- Lewis capaldi (me alone)
Ilomilo- billie eilish (me alone)
Youngblood- 5sos (them alone)
Who do you love-5sos (together)

There was a lot of songs and the q&a is sopose to last about 15 minutes so I don't know how were gonna pull it off.

The first song went normal, I sang the corse with the rest of the boys.
The second song me and Michael carried on A LOT, he would walk close to me, so close that fans thought we were going to miss which we didn't. I would hug him from behind just to annoy him, making all the fans go crazy.
My strange addiction I sang alone, I have a lot of energy so I jump around a lot.
The next song we sang together, we just messed about, Luke was playing around and came really close to me so and started doing stupid faces so it made me mess up the words because of my laughter.
The next three songs just went as normal.
When it got to the q&a, I waited for Ashton to come closer to sit on the seats, then he got off the lift thing (whatever the drums sit up) I run over and jump on his back.
When I looked over at Michael I could tell he got a bit jealous so I decided to sit beside him.

'Okay so since this isn't your usual concert, we decided to do a q&a' I tell the fans and they all cheer
'Okay so before the concert, we got whoever was at the meet and greet that had a question, to write it and put it in the box' Luke said
'Okay first question!' I say
-
We answered a few questions, then one came up that did not surprise me

'Okay. This one says, is milexi a thing?'
'Milexi? Oh wait' I laugh, taking a minute to relise that it's me and Michaels ship name.
I look at Michael and he looks at me.
'Were not a thing' he says and after he put the microphone down he mouthed a "yet" to the fans making them go mad, thinking I wouldn't see him do it(from this point on he isn't talking to the microphone). As I result, I turn round and slap his thigh since it was the closest to me. He flinched and became over dramatic (carrying on)
'Are you trying to kill me?' He asked in a high pitched voice.
I decided to take my bottle of water, and then splash a small amount of water on him.
'Oh you did not' he tells me, shaking his head.
Ashton who was also sitting beside me, turned to the boys and said to just ignore us even though they were laughing at us too.
Michael grabbed his water bottle so I jumped of my seat, knowing what's coming, I left my microphone on the chair and so did he. He opened the water and poured some over me, I come closer to him and pore more over him.
We ended up having a mini water fight, running around the stage, behind the boys while they ignored us and carried on with the q&a.
Luckily the questions weren't really ones that we would of answered, there was one question that did ask, do I get along with the boys so I ran over to my microphone and said
'No they bully me' I say with a worried face, then ducking down cuz water was being poured over towards me, I set the microphone back down and ran on.

After about 5 minutes we were done cuz we had no water left and the
Manager refused I give us more unless we really needed a drink.
We sat down where we were, meaning Michael at the very end and me between him and Ashton.

'Done?' He asked, laughing, I just nod cuz I was out of breath, having a shocked expression and looking at Michael.

We carried on the q&a for another while, we answered about 10-15 more questions then went back to singing
'Okay be careful when walking around' I tell the boys they just nod and laugh

The rest of the concert went well, more carrying around and I think the fans enjoyed it.