13

We were now heading to the airport and we were sitting the same way that we were when we were last time.
I can't believe they're leaving soo soon.

When we got to the airport they checked in their bags and came over to say goodbye.

I hugged Luke, ash and Callum and they all mumbles some 'I'll miss you' and 'see you soon' s
When I got to Michael the hug lasted about a minute.
'I'll miss you so so much' he whined quietly just so I can hear it.
'I'll miss you too'
'No, I don't think you know what extent I'm talking abo-'
He was cut off by their manager cause they plane was leaving soon

''See you' I whisper
'See you' he smiles and starts to walk away while the other boys are already walking towards the security.
'Wait lex' calls just before I manage to properly walk away. I turn and see him run up to me.
He grabbed my jaw lightly with both hands and placed a kiss on my cheek.
'Don't forget to text me all the time' he says, kissing my forehead
'I will don't worry' I giggle 'now go, I'll see you very soon' I smile, he returns it and walks away.

When I get back home I go straight to my bed and fall asleep immediately.

The next morning

i wake up due to a loud bang. My heart stopped.

'Leximay' I head.
'OMG!' I squealed and ran downstairs

I see a tall boy with dirty brown hair, about 6ft, walking around the kitchen.
I run over and wrap my arms and legs around him.

'I missed you so much big bro'

'I missed you too little sis' he said

My brother Richard came to visit.
No one knows that I have a brother, really. I never talk about him because he was away most of my life, not because he wanted to, but because according to my dad, Richard treats me too well, he used to give me sweets, take me out to public places etc. And my dad didn't like it so he sent him to a boarding school.

He's 16 and I'm 18 but I still call him my big brother because of his height and because of how protective he is over me.

'How come you back?' I ask
'Well I heard that mum and dad were away for a while and I know the boys are gone so I decided to come visit since I had a week off' he smiled hugging me again.

We sat and cuddled for a few hours, catching up on what we were up to.
He obviously knew a lot about me because of my social media but my dad made sure that he was blocked from any direct contact between the two of us.

It was about 5 pm and we were sitting watching movies when I get a message

Michael💕🙆‍♀️
Hey what's up xx

Me
Not much, just watching movies how about you xx

Michael💕🙆‍♀️
just trying to get Luke to fuck off
He keeps trying to shove a penguin in my face xx

Me and Michael carried on talking for about 10 minutes till he had to go to a meeting.
I decided to post a photo of me and my brother.

Lukehemmings and 963k others liked your photoLexi_official probably the best surprise ever🥰 missed you so much😘😊

Lexi_official probably the best surprise ever🥰 missed you so much😘😊

Comments

User1 omg so cute
User2 what about Michael?
User3 yous look alike
Hater1 your such a slag, one minute your with Michael then with some other dude
MichaelClifford that was fast. . .
Hater2 ewww your so ugly
User4 are yous related?
Chloe #siblinggoals

After posting that picture, I decided to get a shower.

When I came out the shower, me and Ricky decided to chill and order some pizza.

*michaels pov*

I was scrolling through social media and I got a notification that Lexi posted something. When I pressed on the notification I was in shock. Did she actually move on this quick?
Well I must really not be good enough then.

I sit there, looking at the photo. She didn't tag him. Or say who it is. The caption says it all though...

*lexis pov*

(A/n- there will be a lot of pov changes for the next few  chapters, sorryyyyy)

-2 days later-
Michael hasn't spoken to me at all. I don't know what happened. He's been ignoring my calls, and messages. Well the whole 3 messages I sent, all on different days though. I have called about 20 times anyways.

Maybe he found someone new or he just got fed up with me.
Right now I'm sitting in the living room, with Richard, crying my eyes out.

'There has to be a reason why he's acting like this' he told me
'I know. I never though that in a million years he would do something like this' I say, still crying
I decided to post this on my Snapchat:

 I never though that in a million years he would do something like this' I say, still cryingI decided to post this on my Snapchat:

about 7 hours later at 11:11pm I decided to post on Instagram

Likes by lukehemmings and 829k others Lexi_official 11:11 and my only wish is to be with you🥀

Lexi_official 11:11 and my only wish is to be with you🥀

•comments disabled•

*ashtons pov*

Michael has been acting odd for the past two days and I don't know if anyone else has noticed it but it's quite obvious. I'm pretty sure I've heard him cry a few times when I walked past his room.

Right now me and the boys are sitting in the living room and Michael gets up and mumbles something about going to the toilet.
As soon as I hear the door close I speak up
'Is it just me or is there something wrong with him?' I ask Luke and Callum
'I thought I was the only one' Luke tell me
'Same here man. What do you think it is?' Callum says
'I don't know but maybe lex knows?' I suggest, taking out my phone and texting her. As I go onto my phone I see that Lexi has posted something.
I wonder what's wrong.