𝟭.𝟭 | 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝗈𝗈𝖽𝗌

❛ 𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗢 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗪𝗢𝗢𝗗𝗦 ❜
・₊˚៹ . ❪ sacred - act one ❫ ˖ ₊˚.⋆ ✧˖°
࿐⠀┊ ⠀CH. 1⠀┊ ࿐

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Brianna was in her room peacefully reading through her book when she had gotten a message from her best friend. The moment she read the message, she rolled her eyes and continued on with her reading. Stiles Stilinski had been her neighbor for more than ten years and he was one of her best friends. Her other best friend Scott McCall lived just a few blocks away from them. So it was easy for them to drag her to any place they wanted to.
Like now, Stiles wanted them to go out looking for the body that was found by a hiker just a few hours ago.

As much as Brianna was fascinated by this she didn't want to see a dead body. It was also the first day after the winter break tomorrow and she didn't think her mother will allow her to leave the house so late. She would rather just stay in her room and just enjoy her book.

But unfortunately whenever she ignored either Scott or Stiles' messages they always seem to end up coming to her house. And that's exactly what happened. The two boys knocked on the window and no matter how many times she tried to ignore it, they didn't want to give up.

The girl decided to just give up on reading her book and letting the two boys into her room.

"We have a front door for a reason you know," Brianna said after she opened the window to let the two boys in. "But you never answer when we knock on the door," Scott said.

"Exactly. There's a reason why." Brianna walked back over to her bed.

"Bri, did you get my message. If we wanna find the body we should leave right now," Stiles told the girl. Brianna shook her head as she opened the book again. "Nope, not tonight. You two will not get me in trouble with my mom again."

"Your mom isn't even here. Her car left like five minutes ago," Stiles said. The girl frowned, looking up from her book. Her mom would've at least told her or Imani if she was going to leave.

"That still doesn't mean I'm going to go with you two," Brianna told the two boys. "Come on, Bri."

"We have school tomorrow you two. Have you two forgotten that?" she asked the two. Stiles shrugged implying that he didn't care. Brianna looked at Scott and he sighed. "We haven't forgotten but he dragged me out of my house and I'm not going if you're not going."

"Bri, come on. We'll be back before your mom even comes back," Stiles pleaded. Brianna looked at Scott and he gave her a pleading look. The girl sighed, knowing that if she doesn't go with them she will later regret it and they'll surely hold this over her if she one day wants to do something.

"Okay, fine," Brianna said and Stiles cheered. The girl stood up placing her book on her nightstand. "Let me change first."

The girl walked into her closet and she changed into leggings, a tank top and a black hoodie. She put on her combat boots before putting her hair into a bun. The night dew was going to ruin her hair so she'll have to just do her hair tomorrow morning again.