𝟭.𝟭𝟯 | 𝖺𝗇𝖼𝗁𝗈𝗋

❛ 𝗔𝗡𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗥 ❜
・₊˚៹ . ❪ sacred — act one ❫ ˖ ₊˚.⋆ ✧˖°
࿐⠀┊ ⠀CH. 13⠀┊ ࿐

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

The three were back on the second floor again, making their way down the hallway. Brianna wasn't an active person so her legs left like they were going to give out any second.

The girl sighed, “What are we gonna do now? Should we make a run for it while it's still in the ventilation?” Brianna asked the two. This was their chance to get out of this school and get some help.

“Yes, let's go.”

The three ran down the hall but Scott suddenly stopped them in their tracks.
“Wait. Do you hear that?” Scott asked.

Stiles shook his head. “Hear what?”

Scott listened closely, “It sounds like a phone ringing.” Stiles send Brianna a confused look, but she just shrugged. “I know that ring. It's Allison's phone.”

Scott looked at the two. “Do either of you have your phone on you?” Scott asked them. Brianna frowned and took out her phone before handing it to Scott. “I don't have her number.”

Scott almost gave up immediately since he didn't know Allison's number.
Stiles took out his phone and handed it to him. Scott searched for her number before he called her.  “Stiles?”

“No, it's me, where are you?”

“I'm in the school looking for you, why weren't you at my place?” Brianna could hear her voice very clearly.

Scott gestured for them to keep moving and they do so down the stairs. “Where are you right now?”

“On the first floor,” Allison replied, confused.

“Where? Where are you exactly?” Stiles looked Brianna. The whole night had gone horrible, thus far. Brianna's stepdad was back in town and she was now trapped in her school with a psychotic werewolf after them. The day couldn't get worse than this.

“The swimming pools.”

“Get to the lobby. Go now,” he told her.

“Okay, okay, I'm coming.”

He hung up as they rush to the lobby, just as Allison does. Brianna was right behind them when they pushed open the door to the lobby. “Why did you come? What are you doing here?” Scott asked the second his eyes fell on Allison.

Allison frowned, “Because you asked me to.”
Brianna frowned, looked at Scott.

“I asked you to?” Scott asked, clearly having no idea. Allison pulled out her phone, opening a message from Scott telling her to meet him at the school. Scott glanced at his two best friends. That was not Scott.