𝟭.𝟮𝟭 | 𝗅𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗐𝗈𝗅𝖿

❛ 𝗟𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗪𝗢𝗟𝗙 ❜
・₊˚៹ . ❪ sacred — act one ❫ ˖ ₊˚.⋆ ✧˖°
࿐⠀┊ ⠀CH. 21⠀┊ ࿐

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Brianna tapped her foot as she anxiously waited for Stiles to come. She and Scott were seated in the blue Jeep waiting for their friend to come out of the hospital. The girl had been soaking in a bubble bath when she had gotten the call from Stiles about Lydia’s disappearance from the hospital. The girl had to quickly get ready jumping into a pair of jeans and just a hoodie with nothing under it. Her hair was still tied up into a very messy bun and the back of her hair was damp from the bath.

They had a whole week of peace and nothing happening. Brianna might have jinxed it when she had told Stiles just yesterday how quiet it had been lately. The girl now wished she hadn't opened her mouth.

Stiles slid into his jeep, handing Scott the bloodied hospital gown. “This is the one she was just wearing?” Scott asked and Stiles nodded, looking over. “I'm not gonna let anyone hurt her. Not again.”

Brianna didn't understand what exactly happened. From what she remembered when they went to visit her last weekend, the bite was still there. It didn't heal, so she wasn't a werewolf. Was she something else?

“All right, just shove the thing in your face and let's find her,” Stiles said to Scott, shoving the gown back at him. Stiles started the engine, jumping in shock when he saw Allison Argent in front.

Allison circled around to the passenger side, “What are you doing here? Someone's gonna see you,” Scott hissed.

“I don't care,” Allison snapped. “She is my best friend, and we need to find her before they do,” she explained, as her eyes moved to the girl who was peeking through the two seats.

“I can find her before the cops can,” Scott explained.

Allison sighed, “How about before my father does?” she urged.

Stiles leaned over, “He knows?” Brianna groaned, leaning back. Now they had to worry about Chris Argent as well.

“Yeah. I just saw him and three other guys leave my house in two SUVs,” Allison explained

Scott looked over at Brianna and Stiles. “Search party.”

“More like a hunting party,” Brianna mumbled before she finally sighed. She leaned over Scott to open up the door.
“Get in.”

Allison obliged, crawling into the back with Brianna. Stiles quickly started the engine, speeding out of the parking lot. Brianna and Allison weren't close but the girl was hoping that now that she knew about the supernatural world, they'd be able to get closer. She was the only other girl who knew and Brianna needed a girl to talk to with.