𝟭.𝟭𝟬 | 𝗐𝗋𝗈𝗇𝗀 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝖼𝖾, 𝗐𝗋𝗈𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾

❛ 𝗪𝗥𝗢𝗡𝗚 𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗖𝗘, 𝗪𝗥𝗢𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘 ❜
・₊˚៹ . ❪ sacred — act one ❫ ˖ ₊˚.⋆ ✧˖°
࿐⠀┊ ⠀CH. 10⠀┊ ࿐

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Brianna glared at her younger sister who was taking forever to pick a movie. They were alone tonight so her younger sister thought it was a great idea for them to rent a movie to watch tonight. Brianna just wanted to sleep and get some rest for tomorrow. They had movies at home but Imani wanted to rent a new movie. Brianna had to drive all the way the way to the Video Store just for one movie.

The girl glanced around the movie rental shop. There weren't many people inside the shop. When they had entered there were only two other people here but they had already left. They were probably the only people left in this shop with the owner who seemed to be busy fixing the light.

“Imani, make it quick so we can leave. We have to get up early tomorrow morning.”

Imani just ignored her as she searched through the shop.

“Brianna.”

The girl's head snapped up to see Alex with a set of movies on his hand. “Alex, hey.”

“I didn't think I'd see you here,” Alex said, with a small smile. Brianna nodded, “I'm here to rent a movie with my sister Imani.”

Alex looked over to Imani to greet her but she was too focused on finding a movie to watch. “My abuela send me to come rent a movie since my cousins will be visiting us this weekend,” Alex said.

“That's nice.”

“You know, we haven't really talked a lot. I've noticed you've been busy lately,” Alex said. Brianna had been sneaking out after school with Scott and Stiles. “Yeah.”

“The only time we actually get to talk is in class and that's rare since you're mostly preoccupied with McCall and Stilinski.”

Brianna chuckled. “Yeah, they're kind of my friends.”

The boy just hummed and he mumbled something under his breath that Brianna unfortunately couldn't hear properly. He looked up at her and gave her a smile. The smile seemed rather fake to her. “Maybe when you have time we can hang out some time. There's this cool new karaoke bar that opened up downtown,”Alex said. “Maybe when you're finally free from those two guys you can join me.”

Brianna nodded. She had never hung out with people outside of school that weren't Scott, Stiles or Jeanette so she was vary about it. She didn't trust anyone, much less boys. Being alone with boys who aren't Scott or Stiles freaked her out.

“Um, I can think about it?”

Alex was silent for a few seconds before he hummed. “Sure.”

Imani glanced up to the boy with raised brows. His jaw was clenched and he looked rather annoyed. Her eyes moved to her sister and like always she did pick up on the annoyance.