𝟭.𝟴 | 𝖽𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗆𝗌 𝖻𝖾𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅𝗂𝗍𝗒

❛ 𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠𝗦 𝗕𝗘𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗔 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗬 ❜
・₊˚៹ . ❪ sacred - act one ❫ ˖ ₊˚.⋆ ✧˖°
࿐⠀┊ ⠀CH. 8⠀┊ ࿐

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

The three best friends were making their way through the school. Scott was explaining the dream he had to Stiles and Brianna. He had called the girl around three this morning, sounding panicked. After talking to him, he was able to calm down and luckily he went to sleep after but Brianna couldn't. She was worried about what had scared him so much that he had called her. She remembered that she was the one who used to call him when she had a nightmare and he would calm her down. That's why he was such a light sleeper because it was almost like he knew she would call him if she had a nightmare.
But it was out of the ordinary that he'd call her. The werewolf stuff must have started to get too much for him to handle.

Brianna walked on the other side of Scott as the three best friends walk into school. "So you killed her?" Stiles questioned.

"I don't know." Scott shook his head, and Stiles looks over at Brianna. "Have you seen or talked to Allison?"

Brianna raised a brow. "Me?"

"Yeah, you. Don't you girls always talk to each other."

"Stiles, I haven't had a real conversation with her. We're not exactly friends if you haven't noticed."

"I thought you were friends with all the girls in our grade," Stiles said and Brianna rolled her eyes. "Just because I greet them in the morning doesn't mean I'm friends with them."

Stiles rolled his eyes. "You're of no help."

Brianna rolled her eyes and she looked back at Scott. "How do you not know if you killed your girlfriend?" Stiles asked him.

Scott shrugged, unsure of what to say. "I, I just woke up. And I was sweating like crazy, and I couldn't breathe. . .and I. . .I've never had a dream where I woke up like that before," Scott said glancing at Brianna. She had been able to calm him down. He didn't know why when he was in that exact situation that he knew he needed to call her. He used to be her safe haven.

"Really? I have. Usually ends a little differently," Stiles mumbled.

"A, I meant I've never had a dream that felt that real, and B, never give me that much detail about you in bed again," Scott grimaced and Brianna nodded.

Stiles nodded. "Noted."
He sighed as he focused on the situation. "Let me take a guess here-"

"No," Scott cut Stiles off, and Brianna frowned wondering what was Stiles was going to say. "I know, you think it has something to do with me going out with Allison tomorrow, like I'm gonna lose control and rip her throat out."