𝟭.𝟲 | 𝗌𝗎𝗉𝗉𝗋𝖾𝗌𝗌𝖾𝖽 𝗆𝖾𝗆𝗈𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗌

❛ 𝗦𝗨𝗣𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗘𝗗 𝗠𝗘𝗠𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗦❜
・₊˚៹ . ❪ sacred — act one ❫ ˖ ₊˚.⋆ ✧˖°
࿐⠀┊ ⠀CH. 6⠀┊ ࿐

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

The next say Imani wasn't any better so their mom took her to the doctor. Brianna was happy since she was able to take her car this morning which meant she would be able to stay back at school or even hang out with Scott and Stiles.
The girl was sitting in her seat when someone took the seat beside her. She turned her head to see it was Isaac Lahey. The two of them were lab partners but since he had been MIA for the whole week she was surprised he showed up. But she guess the bruise around his eyes and lip was the reason he didn't show up to school.

“So glad you could join us today, Lahey,” Brianna said as she opened her chemistry book. Isaac's head was down and he just nodded. He was trying hard to hide his bruised face with his hood. “What happened this time? Was it lacrosse again or did you fell from you bike again?”

“It's none of your business,” Isaac mumbled. It was none of her business but she could clearly see something was wrong. He showed up almost every other week with a new bruise and he always came up with a new excuse. She didn't know who was beating him up and as much as she wanted to help, Isaac didn't want help. He refused to tell anyone about it.

Brianna sighed, paging through her book. Her gaze moved up just when the other  students started filing into the room. The classroom was almost full when Johnny and Isa entered. Johnny moved to sit beside Jackson while Isa stood at the front looking for a seat. Brianna looked around for an empty seat.

She found an empty seat at the back beside Alex, just opposite Scott and Stiles. She smirked to herself. “Since you wanna be like that Isaac, enjoy sitting next to Isabella.”

Isaac's head snapped up just when Brianna raised her hand calling out to Isabella. “Isa, you can have this seat.”
Brianna smirked, sending Isaac a wink as the boy send daggers with his eyes her way. She gathered her stuff and moved to the back to sit beside Alex.

Scott frowned when he saw Brianna moving back to them. His eyes moved to the empty seat beside the new guy, Alex. He nudged Stiles and pointed to their friend who just took her new seat. The McCall boy was confused when the two of them smiled at each other like they knew each other.

“Do they know each other?” Scott asked Stiles. “Yeah, I think so. They met at Lydia's party and it looks like they're friends now.”

“Oh.”

Scott's eyes stayed on the two of them as they conversed in a conversation.
“I'm surprised you're even willing to sit beside me since you completely ignored me this morning.“

Brianna raised a brow. “I ignored you? When?”

“In the parking lot this morning. I called out but you ignored me,” Alex said playfully. Brianna gave the boy a side eye. “Maybe I didn't hear you. You should've shouted.”