𝟭.𝟭𝟰 | 𝗅𝗎𝗇𝖺𝗍𝗂𝖼

❛ 𝗟𝗨𝗡𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗖 ❜
・₊˚៹ . ❪ sacred — act one ❫ ˖ ₊˚.⋆ ✧˖°
࿐⠀┊ ⠀CH. 14⠀┊ ࿐

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

A week had passed since the incident at the school and in that week Brianna had made it her life's mission to stay far away from her house. School had been closed for a whole week and the girl did not want to stay at home. She had been staying over at Scott's house for the whole week, mainly to check up on him. She learned after that night that Allison broke up with him. Brianna had expected the boy to be more heartbroken but he seemed rather fine when she was around him. Or at least he pretended he was okay.

Brianna's mom was pissed when she came home one afternoon and she had packed a bag and went to stay over at Scott's. Brianna didn't care though. Melissa was happy to have her in her house and that's all she cared about.

The girl was seated on the couch watching a movie while Scott was spread out beside her. It was in the middle of the night and neither of them could sleep. Tomorrow school opened again and Scott dreaded it more than anyone. He'd have to see Allison and he didn't know what he was going to do to.

Brianna looked down to the boy at her side. He seemed deep in thought. She nudged him and he glanced up at her. “What are you thinking about?” Brianna asked. Scott sighed, turning his attention back to the television before he answered. “School. Allison.”

The girl grabbed a handful of popcorn and ate it. “What are you gonna do about her? Will you try to get her back?”

“Should I?” Scott wasn't sure if he even deserved Allison. He was only going to hurt Allison if he continued lying to himself.

“Should you? Yes, you should. She was your first girlfriend, Scott. You should at least try,” Brianna said. “You never know Allison might be the one.”

“I doubt that.”

Brianna sighed, turning her body to face him. “Come on, Scotty, talk to her or you know at least apologize for what happened.”
Brianna was confused as to why he needed to apologize since he literally risked his life for theirs but she didn't question it. Allison was mad and Brianna was on girls' side. If a woman was angry, the guy should apologize.

“Okay, fine. Let's see if she'll wanna talk to me tomorrow.”

“She will. Allison is head over heels for you.”

Scott stared up at the girl. Brianna's hair was up in a bun and she was wearing his grey shirt she had borrowed months ago. She was never going to give it back to him. Her face was clean from any hint of makeup which made her look even more beautiful. Everyday he gets reminded why he fell for her and that was the annoying part of being friends with her. He sees her everyday.

“How did you do it? When Jeanette broke things off with you.”

Brianna let out a loud sigh. She had not thought of her ex-girlfriend in a while. “Well, seeing as Jeanette was my first relationship, it was actually hard for the first few days.”