𝟭.𝟭𝟴 | 𝗆𝖺𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗇𝗌

❛ 𝗠𝗔𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗡𝗦 ❜
・₊˚៹ . ❪ sacred — act one ❫ ˖ ₊˚.⋆ ✧˖°
࿐⠀┊ ⠀CH. 18⠀┊ ࿐

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Around nine that evening after they had dinner, Brianna had called Scott to know if they could talk but unfortunately the boy didn't answer. It was only later that she found out the boy had been shot and he was at the animal clinic. The girl had left through her window to not alert anyone in the house that she had left but she was sure Imani probably knew since the girl was awake at that time.
Brianna had rushed over to the animal clinic and she wasn't at all surprised to see Deaton treating an injured Scott.

Brianna learned that the man had known more than he lead on. The girl didn't question him much as her mind was on a completely different planet. The conversation she had with her mom earlier that evening was still very fresh. Brianna was actually a happy to get out of the house for a bit so she could think.

Her mom and Sheriff Stilinski have been together for almost six months now. They've kept their relationship a secret from their children for six months. It's either that or they were too blind to see it.

Brianna sighed, as she chewed on her thumbnail. Deaton glanced over to the girl and he frowned. “Is everything okay, Brianna?”

“Yeah, why wouldn't it be?” Brianna asked, her eyes unfocused. “You look as though you're on edge.”

“I'm not. I'm just worried about Scott.” And she was worried about him, it was just that at that very moment her mind was on something else.

Scott suddenly sat up, looking around anxiously before springing onto his feet. Deaton walked over, helping him stand. “Welcome to the land of the conscious,” Brianna said.

Scott narrowed his eyes as he tried to make out Brianna. He shook his head and his eyes moved to Deaton. “You doing okay?” Deaton asked the boy who seemed very confused as to where he was.

“Maybe you should sit down, huh?” The sound of the entrance bell ringing caused the three to look over. “Hello?” Deaton called out. Brianna stood up, Deaton leading the way to the front of the store.

Brianna frowned when she saw the man standing at the door. He didn't look at all familiar to her but she didn't like the vibe she was getting from him. “I'm sorry, but we're. . .” Deaton observed the man, “We're closed.”

Peter gave a warm fake smile. “Hi there. I'm here to pick up.”

“I'm not sure I remember you dropping off,” Deaton replied. Peter looked at Brianna who was leaning against the doorframe.

“This one wandered in on their own." Peter explained, stepping closer. Brianna didn't understand what he meant at first but she quickly caught on. It took a while for it to click that he was Derek’s uncle. He was the Alpha and the person he was looking for was Scott.