Chapter 2

~ Unedited ~

Lia.

* Three Days Later *

She sees them walking in a straight line, that's not really her style.

And they all got the same heartbeat, but hers is falling behind.

Nothing in this world could ever bring them down.

Yeah, they're invincible, and she's just in the background.

And she says,

"I wish that I could be like the cool kids,

'Cause all the cool kids, they seem to fit in.

I wish that I could be like the cool kids, like the cool kids."

He sees them talking with a big smile, but they haven't got a clue.

Yeah, they're living the good life, can't see what he is going through.

They're driving fast cars, but they don't know where they're going.

In the fast lane, living life without knowing.

And he says,

"I wish that I could be like the cool kids,

'Cause all the cool kids, they seem to fit in.

I wish that I could be like the cool kids, like the cool kids.

'Cause all the cool kids they seem to get it.

I wish that I could be like the cool kids, like the cool kids."

And they said,

"I wish that I could be like the cool kids,

'Cause all the cool kids, they seem to fit in.

I wish that I could be like the cool kids, like the cool kids.

'Cause all the cool kids, they seem to fit in.

I wish that I could be like the cool kids, like the cool kids.

"I wish that I could be like the cool kids,

'Cause all the cool kids, they seem to get it.

I wish that I could be like the cool kids, like the cool kids."

I closed my eyes as I sang along to the song and sucked in a deep breath. I shook my head quickly and stood up from my bed. Dylan and I were going to go shopping together today. I grabbed some clothes out of my drawers and began to get changed when my phone buzzed.

From: Dylan

You ready to go?

I threw my pajamas onto the floor and started to change into my outfit. I was wearing a strapless white flowy dress, some white wedges and a white rose flower crown white Dylan had 'gifted' me the second time we hung out.

"I'm going out!" I called through the flat and Mitchell didn't answer, giving the impression he was recording or sleeping. Quiet footsteps were heard as I walked through to the kitchen. Bee then stood up from her place at the table. 

"This is the fourth time you have gone out without telling me or Mitchell where you are going." She raised her eyebrow at me, glancing at me up and down "And why are you not dressed like you usually are.. you're dressed like the old Lia." She spoke.

I shurgged and bit my lip, that seemed to give it away. "Are you going out to hang out with a boy?" She asked, a smile evident on her voice. I nodded with pursed lips and pressed the unlock button on my phone and looking at the time. "Get going you crazy teen!" She called.

"Bee, just cause you're turning twenty doesn't mean that I am a child compared to you." I rolled my eyes at her and she sighed deeply before walking away. I shook my head at her and sprayed a little perfume on myself before opening the door and slipping out.

_________________________________________________________

"Hey Dylan!" I greeted the taller boy, pulling him into a hug. His arms wrapped securely around me as we took steps as we hugged from swaying. "Ready to go shopping?" I asked and he nodded, a grin making it's way onto his face.

"Let's start by getting you a dress" I suggested, lacing my fingers into Dylan's and dragging him along to Forever 21 ( A/N I dont know if Australia has Forever 21's but ehh. ) He groaned loudly but made no protest to stop me.

We walked in and people glanced round at us from Dylan making a fake gasp noise "I want them all!" He called out like a teenage girl. "This one." He picked up a green dress and walked into the dressing room, me following after him.

I sat on the little bench outside the changing rooms and heard a few bangs which I assumed was Dylan attempting to get the dresson but leaning both ways, hitting into the walls. I giggled, thinkingnof him walking into a door. He then walked out.

Well, i'm lying if I said that he walked out, he strutted out like a Supermodel on a Catwalk. I laughed at him as he hollowed his cheeks, doing the 'fish face'. I turned in my seat and took a selfie with him, making sure to make it clear that he was wearing a dress.

@ItsLia

Shopping trip with the bae @Dylan_Manner

Twitter.pic//zszwmii

I laughed and locked my phone. "You want it?" I asked him and he laughed, nodding with a smirk on his face. "Go change then, you goof." I spoke, shoving his arm and he made a fake offended face at me and I laughed as he strutted back into the changing room.

I laughed at his idiocy as I unlocked my phone again and pouted, seeing it had logged me out of twitter because they were doing an update so anyone online would be possibly terminated. It was annoying as hell when they did updates.

I rolled my eyes, locking my phone yet again and waited for Dylan to come out of the dressing room. I heard a high pitched scream and I shot up from my seat and ran into Dylan's dressing room, seeing him with his jeans and shoes on but the strapless dress was still on him.

I burst out laughing at the scene and Dylan pouted at me "Please help me get it off." He spoke and I nodded, a smile on my face. He turned round and I giggled, pulling the zipper down at the back "Thanks." He smiled at me, taking the dress off.

Hehe, that sounds silly.

______________________________________________________________

A/N

CHAPTER TWO BIATCHNATZ

Yas ^

Love it ^

Lia's outfit is on the side > or above ^ and can I say one last time ( there will be more times - trust me ) Marzia is fricking flawless.

IS YOU JELLY? I IS JELLY OF HER GOREGEOUSNESSSSSSSSS

Anyways - did you like this chapter?

I don't know if I should make Dylan and Lia become a couple? Or have them remain friends? One of them likes the other? idk, what do you guys think?

i'll give you a little while to decide :)

Did you enjoy this chapter?

If not, how can I improve?

I hope you enjoyed this chapter enough to;

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN! :)

Goodbye for now, But Not Forever,

Evelyn <3