Chapter 32

Mystery TS person.

"WOOOOOOOOOOOO" Graser cheered through the teamspeak mic and I cringed at how loud his voice was. "Did you see that?!" He exclaimed as he killed someone the died seconds later. "Are you kidding me?"

User has joined your channel.

"Hey Guys!" Brayden spoke and I glanced at my teamspeak tab to see he was on Lia's account. "Are you guys recording?" I responded with a no. "Can I talk to you in private, Graser?" Brayden spoke and I bit my lip.

"Yeah sure, two seconds." Graser spoke and they both left the chatroom. I threw my head back in my seat and rubbed my hands over my face nervously. 

After the livestream, I felt terrible for what I did. It's been about four days since Lia has uploaded or posted on twitter or anything. I regretted what I had done about an hour after the stream. I hated my self.

Why did I even do it? It didn't satisfy me at all. 

Ugh.

_______________________________

Brayden.

"So, whats up Brayden?" Graser spoke, "Is everything all good with Li?" He asked.

"Yeah... yeah, thats kinda what I wanna talk to you about." I answered and Graser hummed in response. "So you know how she hasn't uploaded in ages?" He hummed again. "Well, when she streamed with Bee, someone forced her into answering that question about me and Jordan."

"Yeah, I didn't think that she would answer something like that on her own, she's a pretty private person." Graser spoke and I nodded in agreement even though he couldn't see me.

"Anyways, this person knows something about Lia which she's not comfortable with them knowing about so, yeah." I cleared my throat. "And they confirmed they were a cube member so..." I paused, wondering how to word my words...

"So, Lia wants to know who this person is so she can talk to them about it but, obviously they were under anonymous, but because you have, like, control over the private teamspeak chatrooms, we were wondering if you could see who it was..?"

"Uhm, yeah... I should be able to to that, I'll need to check with Jon about it though.." I responded with a hum and he continued. "Tell Li that everything will be alright, and tell her that I... miss her.." Graser spoke.

"Yeah, you got it Grase'" I spoke and he thanked me before returning to his recording. "Liaaaa." I called and heard soft steps coming up the stairs and I realised it was Lia. She poked her head through the doorway and I smiled at her, putting her blue headphones around my neck.

"He says he can probably check it out for you." I told her and a smile spread across her face as she fully stepped into the room, wearing my star wars t-shirt and a pair of leggings and her blue slippers.

"Really?" She asked, her voice quiet. I nodded and stood up, taking the headphones completely off. She ran into my and hugged me tightly, pressing her cheek against my chest as I wrapped my arms around her.

"Thank you, Brayden." She whispered.

"No problem, Li..." I paused. "... Anything for you."

_______________________________________________

A/N

CUTSIE CHAPTER AWH.

so, we're about to find out who the mystery TS person is :DDD

anyone have any ideas?

lmao k

WHAT STORY DO YOU GUYS WANT ME TO UPDATE NEXT?! :D

-laura