dallas winston

summary: you and dal meet again under strange circumstances

[alternative ending to my Dallas story, Her Way because I hurt everyone badly with how I ended it lmaoo]

My eyes shut for the last time as I remembered the gang, my brother, my best friends who were socs, and the boy I was in love with.

Here, let me backtrack.

My name is Y/n Sheldon. I was Bob Sheldon's little sister. He got killed by a pal of mine named Johnny Cade. My family crumbled after that. My mom killed herself and my dad ran off to marry some random girl and took her last name. He wanted to erase the memory of the family he once knew.

Now here I was, the last Sheldon. I died of course, so now the Sheldon family is a mere memory.

I died with Dallas Winston, my boyfriend. He lost it after Johnny died, and I ended up dragging myself down with him.

Johnny died in a rumble. Some soc stabbed him. Johnny had almost died in a fire as well, but I managed to save him. I thought it was over, I thought we were all safe now. I guess I was wrong. I shouldn't have let my guard down.

Now, here I was. Bleeding out on the ground.

I lost conciousness, or so I thought.

The moment I shut my eyes, my eyes opened once more. I was laying in bed at my old house. Not from when I lived with Two-bit, but the house I had grown up in. The one where Bob and I grew up in. Where my mother and father started this family.

I slowly sat up, rubbing my eyes. I was beyond confused. I had felt myself get shot, I had felt myself bleed out and die.

I got out of bed, feeling wary of my surroundings.

I looked down at my outfit and saw I was in the outfit I had died in. I was in my jeans, converse, white T-shirt, and over it my brother's old Letterman's jacket. Except it was no longer covered in blood, it was perfectly clean.

I rushed over to my old mirror. All of my old furniture was still here. It was like I had never moved out.

I stared at myself and my hair was pulled back perfectly into the high ponytail I had put it in the night of the rumble. When I had died my hair was greasy and left down. It had been unkept, but now my hair looked gorgeous and flawless.

My mascara wasn't smeared under my eyes anymore. It looked natural and pretty now.

"Y-Y/n?" A voice spoke up. I turned and saw Bob.