A Life Moving Forward ch 1

"A Life Moving Forward ch 1"
"Starting Over "
At Skye/Ava office-Lorenzo Give Skye the magazine he brought Lila Rae and Skye turn it into hers.." I can't wait for the launch party tonight "Me too,We have a lot of work to do"Yes we do"Ava and Skye went downstairs to the hotel room to get ready for the party when Tracy came into the room.."Skye,Ava this magazine of you're is going to crash and burn "Oh Tracy ,Don't you know as women we sure bring women up instead of bringing them down"Not you too"Tracy if it wasn't for me The Quartermaine would never get this hotel back "I could of"Tracy left.."Skye,Don't let her get to you "She not ,This magazine is going to be a hit and honor my daughter "Yes it is"Is Kiki coming "No she can't get out of work she love working in the New Jersey ""That's great "Yes"We sure get things ready "

At A old house-Monica was looking around it was her old house she live with Jeff.."Jeff,Are you home "Monica was getting confused..

At The Quartermaine mansion-Alan went upstairs to their bedroom and Monica wasn't there she went up for a nap.."No! Monica "Tracy came by,,"Alan,What is it"Monica went up for a nap and she gone "No,We will Find her"We have too"
Alan and Tracy left..

Copyright by Skye's the limit