A Life Moving Forward Ch 16

"A Life Moving Forward Ch 16"
At General Hospital-Lila Rae room-Lila Rae had feeling fell asleep and Skye and Lorenzo left the room..in the hallway-Dr Hayward was writing something on a chart as Skye and Lorenzo came by,,"Did you look at our daughter "Yes I have a way to save you're daughter "How"I'm sorry about you're grandchild but if you're daughter would give permission we could use that baby heart to save you're daughter "As Spencer came by,."You want to cut our stillborn baby heart out!!"I, Sorry for you're lose but it's the only to save Morgan "My fiancé's is a mess right now because of the baby ,I will not let you ask Lila Rae about this "Spencer,We are Sorry about you're baby we didn't want this "I know "Spencer left as Alan and Rae came by."What's going on "Lila Rae lost the baby and we could use that baby heart to save Morgan "Oh no"I hate this both my daughters are in pain "Skye cried and Rae hug her..

At The Park-Monica was walking around when she ran into someone from her past."Leslie "Monica ,Why don't we go get some tea "Sure it sounds good "They left..

At General Hospital-Lila Rae was in bed when Skye came into the room.."Lila Rae,I'm sorry about the baby ,I really am I hate that you're in pain "Thanks Mother "Lila Rae,You're sister has a hole in her heart and needs a new one ,If a match we could use you're baby "What! As Spencer came into the room.."I told you not to upset Lila Rae! "I'm trying to save my baby too"Get out! Skye left the room and Spencer hug Lila Rae.."Spencer,We sure think about this"Lila Rae "Our child is gone,Another child doesn't have to die"

Skye lean against the wall and cried as Lorenzo came by and took her hand.."I upset our daughter ,I just want to save both ,I never wanted this to happen "Me either "

Copyright by Skye's the limit