A Life Moving Forward ch 2

"A Life Moving Forward Part 1 ch 2"
At Lorenzo coffee shop-Lorenzo was talking to Julian.."The New shipment come tonight "I will take If you want "We both will,Now what are we going to do about you're father "I will handle him"Good,I don't want to get rid of him "Me either "

At The AJ hotel-Skye was finished getting ready for the launch when Victor came into the hotel.."What's going on here "Why are you here "To see you ,Skye I want to get to know you"I don't need a father I have one,Alan was there for me and you stole me to Althea! You both sure rot in hell "Skye left as Ava came by,"Are you okay "I deserve that,I stole you're sister "Yea you mess up ,None of you're children are perfect either "How's my granddaughter "Avery perfect "I'm glad you're close with you're sister ,Good luck with the party"Victor left.."Is he gone 'Yes ,Skye I know what his like but he want to get to know you"I don't want to "Skye phone rang,,"Skye Alcazar,No I haven't I'll go look for her "Skye hang up the phone.."Monica missing "No"

At The Park-Ned and Tracy and Alan were looking for Monica when Jeff came by,,"Have you seen my wife "No,But I have a idea "they left..

At General Hospital-Dr Lee office-Lila Rae and Spencer we're their having a check up.."Do you want to know the sex"No"Alright ,So far the baby is healthy "Thanks,Are we having twins "No"Good,I just wonder because of my mother "No just one baby"Spencer kiss Lila Rae on the forehead..

Copyright by Skye's the limit