A Life Moving Forward ch 26

"A Life Moving Forward Ch 26"
At Spencer/Lila Rae-Lila Rae was busy planned the black and white ball she had decorated everywhere when Skye came into the room.."Lila Rae,How are you? What's going on"I'm planning a party"A party? Skye was worrying that her daughter wasn't dealing with the plain.."Yes a black and white ball ,Where we will be also raising money for a chairty in honor of my daughter "That's wonderful,I wish I could take you're pain away,I love you Lila Rae "Skye touch her hair.."I know Mother "Are you dealing with the pain"Yes by planning this party "It's a wonderful ideas but you also need to heal with Spencer"We are going to be find and so I'm ,Mother don't worry about me"I always will,Do you need help with this party "No I want to do it myself "Alright "Skye kiss Lila Rae and left..

At Alexis/Julian-Alexis was at home when Julian came into the room they been having problems in their marriage since the plane crash.."Alexis,What's going on with us? You been distant,I know you don't love me anymore "You're right,I don't love you anymore,I'm sorry our marriage died the day of the plane crash you are not the same person anymore "No I'm not"I'll pack tonight,You can have whatever you need "Julian went upstairs and packed..Alexis pour a drink of wine when Julian came back down and hold her hand.."I don't regret us"Me either,if you need a lawyer call me"Julian kiss Alexis on the forehead and left..

At The AJ hotel-Bobbie was having dinner with Lucas.."Mother,Are you okay,You been quiet lately "I'm alright just tired"As Julian came into the room and by them.."Bobbie,Lucas "Are you okay? Is Alexis with you"We are over "I'm sorry "Thanks "Julian went to the bar.."Lucas"I need to go,Mother do you want me to walk you home "No I'll be okay"Lucas left..Bobbie went up to the bar.."Julian,Why are you helping me"For Lucas ,Do you want a drink "Sure why not?

Copyright by Skye's the limit