A Life Moving Forward Part 1 ch 30

"A Life Moving Forward Ch 30"
At Spencer/Lila Rae-The Black and White Ball-Alexis and Ned and Skye and Lorenzo and Tea and Ric and Monica and Alan and Ava and David and Bobbie and Tracy and Michael and Gabrielle and Laura and Kevin and Felicia and MAC and Lucy and Scotty and Nikolas and Rae came into the party.."Thanks for coming this party is to raise money for a preeminent Hospital wing in honor of our daughter Abigail "Everyone clapped.."Enjoy the food and dancing "

Skye went to see Lila Rae.."Lila Rae,This Party is Wonderful "Thanks Mother "Skye went to look around she saw something in the towers and look around.."Anyone here "Antoinette "Mother,No! "You were supposed to be dead "I never died "Skye lock her in the towers then left..

The ballroom-Ned and Alexis were dancing.."I'm glad Julian left me"Me too now we can be together,No more sneak around "Ned kiss Alexis..Monica and Alan were dancing.."I'm happy "Me too"Hopefully it will last"

Lorenzo was looking for Skye when she came by.."Skye,What's wrong"My Mother Athena is back"No "

Lila Rae and Spencer were dancing.."You brought this town together "Yes it did"

A man came into the room.."Hello Everyone! I'm back!! The town was in shocked by the person who walked it..

Rae and Bobbie were in another room.."Why are we here"The note say to they know what we did"Yes I do"Victor "

In another room-Everyone was shocked by the person who returned from the dead.."You were right the party here are not boring "No it's not"

Copyright by Skye's the limit