A Life Moving Forward ch 20

"A Life Moving Forward Ch 20"
"Remember BJ"
At Bobbie-Bobbie was pouring some coffee and thinking about something when Lucas came into the room and Bobbie was spilling the coffee.."Mother,Are you okay? You are spilling the coffee "Lucas took it from Bobbie.."Sorry"Mother,Are you okay "Yes I just didn't sleep good last night that's all it was a sad night at the hospital "Yes between Lila Rae losing her baby and giving her baby heart to her sister,It reminded you of Bj didn't it" Yes it did"

At BJ gravestone-Felicia was their ,,"BJ I will never forget what you're parents did so my daughter could live it happened again last night a stillborn saved her aunt "Bobbie and Lucas came by.." I just had to come "I know,Last night was emotional "Yes it was"BJ, I love you We will never forget "

At General Hospital-Lila Rae was in the hallway with Spencer when Skye and Lorenzo came by,,"Lila Rae,Why aren't you in bed "Mother I'm being discharged today "Oh"Are you coming home "No I'll going with Spencer like we planned "Alright,Lila Rae If you need anything "I know "Lila Rae and Spencer left..

Morgan room-Dr Hayward was looking at Morgan as Skye and Lorenzo came into the room .."How is our daughter "Your daughter is going to be find "When can she go home "By the end of the week we want to make sure she doesn't get a infection ,Keep anyone who has a cold away from her "I will "Also keep the House clean too"I had the maids clean the house from bottom to top "Good,Morgan will have to take medicine her whole life but she will have a normal life"Thank you Dr Hayward if you need anything let us know "Thanks "

Copyright by Skye's the limit