A Life Moving Forward Part 1 ch 3

"A Life Moving Forward Part 1 ch 3"
At Jeff old house-Monica was looking around when Jeff and Alan and Tracy and Ned came by."Monica "Jeff ,There you are,Where have you been"I just went out for a walk,Monica Why are you here "This is Our house"Monica ,You're home is with me,I'm you're husband "I don't know who you are but my husband is Jeff "Monica went to look around.."Why don't we let Monica stay here for a while ,Maybe I can help "I'm her husband "Yes I know I want to help Monica that's all"Alright "Alan and Tracy and Ned left.."Did I do the right thing "Yes,Alan you just need to be patient she will remember "I hope so"

"Monica,Why don't we go for a walk "Sure "Jeff and Monica left..

At Kelly's-Bobbie was working when Victor came into the dining,,"Barbara,Why are you not returning my phone calls "Because what happened can never happen again "Oh come on we don't just share a daughter but a past"Yes a Past that's it️"As Rae came in .."Bobbie ,Is everything okay "It will be when Victor leaves "Victor,Do you want us to call the cop "No,I'll go,I made two beautiful daughters with both of you"Victor left,"Thanks "You're Welcome,Are you okay "No I made the same mistake years ago and recent"No"Yeah when will I ever stop falling for bad boys"There's something about them and you share a past"Yes,Do you regret you're past with him"No because I don't regret Skye "I wish I was close with Ava but I don't regret her "As Ava came into Kelly's.."Bobbie,Rae "I will let you both talk"Rae left.."Bobbie, I would like for you to come to my opening for the magazine tonight "I will be their "Thanks ,Bobbie I want a relationship with you"I want one too but it's hard to forgive what you did to my daughter "I know I want new chance"I do hope you get it"

Copyright by Skye's the limit