A Life Moving Forward ch 17

"A Life Moving Forward Ch 17"
"Daughter's "
At General Hospital-Skye and Lorenzo we're visiting Morgan.."Oh Lorenzo I never wanted this to happen "Me either,How can we ask Lila Rae to save her sister when she in pain "I know "

The Hallway-Spencer was taking a break when Nikolas and Laura and Alexis came by,,"Spencer 'Thanks for coming,We lose the baby "I'm sorry "As Skye and Lorenzo came by.."Lila Rae,Wants to see you "Skye and Lorenzo left.."Spencer,What else is going on"Morgan sick she needs a new heart and our stillborn maybe a match "Oh no"Just think you're baby live on"

At Lila Rae room-Lila Rae was in bed when Skye and Lorenzo came into the room.."Lila Rae,We wish we could fix this for you"I know,I'm sorry about Morgan I want to save her,You can have my baby heart "Oh Lila Rae "Skye hug her..'I will never forget this and I will tell you're sister when she older "I don't want Morgan to die"As Dr Hayward and Spencer came into the room.."You can do the surgery "Thanks I'm sorry for you're pain"I want to see my baby first "Of course "David left the room..Skye touch Lila Rae hair and kiss her hair..Elizabeth came in with a wheelchair,,"I'm going to take you to see you're baby"Lila Rae went into the wheelchair and Left with Spencer..Skye lean against the bed and cried.."My baby "I know "

Lila Rae and Spencer were in a room saying goodbye to there baby.."Oh We loved you our little girl,We sure give her a name"How about Abigail "I like it,Abigail we love you and will never forget you"Lila Rae and Spencer kiss Their daughter and Elizabeth took the baby to get her ready..

Morgan room-Morgan was in bed when Skye and Lorenzo came into the room.."You are going to get better,You're niece is going to save you "Skye and Lorenzo kiss there daughter as Bobbie came into the room to get Morgan.,"Take care of my daughter "I will "Bobbie left.."We sure sit with Lila Rae "Yes"

Copyright by Skye's the limit