A Life Moving Forward Part 1 ch 13

"A Life Moving Forward Part 1 ch 13"
At General Hospital-️Alan was feeling stressed about Monica and Morgan and sit down on the couch as Monica came by and sit down,,"I heard about you're Granddaughter,I hope she okay"Me too,My daughter already lost one daughter she can do lose another "You really love you're family "Yes I do"Alan took Monica hands and they both felt something between them as Tracy and Ned came by,,"Alan,Monica "Thanks for coming "How's Morgan "She has a hole in her heart we called a cardiologist from Pine Valley to do the surgery "Is he a great cardiologist "Yes he is "Good "

At Morgan room-Skye and Lorenzo we're watching their daughter."Skye,Let's go home and you can shower and eat something we been here all night "Alright,But we come back in a hour 'Alright "Lorenzo and Skye left..

In the hallway-Skye and Lorenzo came by.."Skye,We want to help Morgan "Really you care about my daughter? "Yes,After all in away you are a Quartermaine "Thanks "We are here for you "Thanks I'm take Skye home to rest "Good ,We will make sure Morgan okay"Skye and Lorenzo left..Monica left.."Oh,How much more can our family take"Yeah"Ned left..

At Victor-Victor was at home when there was a knock on the door it was Julian,,"Why don't you leave town ,We don't want you here "I'm not going anywhere it's Time I take back this town,You and Lorenzo are a joke as mobster"You never took me serious "Julian left..

Copyright by Skye's the limit