Book 1 • Chapter 6 • Truth

"Ok, it all started when I introduced Ashley to all of you. To make a long story short, you all started ignoring me and bailing on me. Soon you all wanted Ashley to be part of The Four Wonders and when that happened you threw me out of the group like I was never there. But the thing that hurt me the most was that my own family made me a maid and even my biggest and only crush didn't even notice me. Now are you happy and if you are you can leave my house" I tell him, he doesn't need to know all the pain that I've been through because of him and The Four Wonders. I didn't cry because I don't want to show him that I'm weak. I just want that son at a bitch to leave my house right now.

He stands up and walks out of my house in silence, good he is gone now and I'm alone, but who cares? I like being alone but I still want to have friends. Well that dream won't last very long because soon I will have my wish. Death.

Speaking of death, I haven't cut in a while, so I'm going to cut now. I start to cut deep into my skin, making the blood flow and the pain take over. The same pain that makes me feel satisfaction. After cutting for I don't know maybe ten minutes I start to black out and I fall to the floor, unconscious and still bleeding from the cuts, old and new.

Jack

After I walk out of her house, still with some questions running through my mind. I didn't go home, I watch her and she takes out her razor and begins to cut really deep into her skin. I wonder if it hurts. I can't watch her do this to herself, that is why I need to help her. Last night, I stayed up all night and I was reading books about how to help someone who is depressed and Eliza is depressed and I want to help her before this get serious, which this kind of is. All of this is getting way out of hand.

Anyway I look back at Eliza and now she was lying on the floor bleeding. Heavily bleeding, of this keeps going, she might end up dead. She is still holding her razor. I have to get in but how? The window I used yesterday is closed and locked, I don't know if she knows that I was here last night but I just want her safe and I want to help her through all this pain and sorrow.

I can't break in, so what should I do. I look back at Eliza and see that she is getting up like nothing is wrong with her. Suddenly a relief went through me, I'm just glad she is ok but something tells me this is just the beginning. The beginning of something terrible.

Eliza

I wake up and my head is hurting like hell but I like that pain. It's new and good pain not old and used to pain. I start walking to the bathroom to clean away the blood on my arm, on my razor and on the floor. There is a lot more blood than I'm used to, but that only means that I'm cutting deeper and better now. The pain is getting better and greater than before.

After cleaning the blood and then cleaning the house I sit on the floor and I'm just thinking. I'm not sure what I want to do now, I'm not sure if I want to kill myself or not. What am I thinking of course I'm going to kill myself and really painfully. Or quickly. That way I'm out of this cruel world as fast as possible.

I didn't realize that the time was past 1 am. I better go to sleep, I mean its school tomorrow. I need to hide really well because I don't know if I can face Jack at school. Not now after I told him everything. Well, not everything. All the details of the pain has been left out. I hate it when people take pity on me. They only do so because they want me to feel better. Guess what, I see right through them. They don't care about my pain or my problems. They only do it so that they don't have to feel bad for me.

I go to bed but something was telling me I wasn't alone here. But that feeling went away after I fell into the darkness and I knew I was asleep. I don't even know why this feeling appeared, I'm all alone in this house. When I wake up I take a shower like I do every day but something feels different, oh well I will figure it out after school. I take my razor and put it in my backpack and walk to school. I didn't have time to cut before school because I'm late for it and even if the teachers don't notice me I don't want to miss class. I will have to graduate. If I will graduate that is, I might have killed myself before that happens.