Book 2 • Chapter 3 • Hospital

The police said they found something that could be a clue of where she could possible be. And I said it could be a clue, if not then it's nothing but this is the only thing that can give me hope about Eliza.

I know she is alive and no one can tell me otherwise even if someone tries, I will never believe that she is not here anymore. I can't even think about the things that are running through her mind right now.

If she's all alone, she's probably so scared and she is still suicidal that she wants to make herself feel pain. Or even worse dea- no I can't think about that now.

She is going to be found and I will not give up the hope of her. Many people say that I should stop looking for her but I will never stop looking for the love of my life, not even when I turn old and gray.

I know I sound really pathetic right now but I will not become a real man without my love. That is what the mafia's men taught me, that no boy will become a real man until he has his love besides him.

My uncle said that they found a girl in the woods near where the hospital is. The police brought her to the hospital but that girl isn't Eliza but my uncle says, I should talk to her.

I'm not nervous to meet this girl. From what has been told that girl has caramel brown hair and hazel green eyes. I'm not into girls who have brown hair and green eyes, I'm more for girls who have golden blonde hair and sky blue eyes.

But not just any girl with golden hair and sky blue eyes. It has to be Eliza, she's perfect. Everyone says that everyone has flaws but when I look at Eliza I can't find one flaw so I'm pretty sure that she's flawless.

Yes, she probably is flawless, no she is flawless not that I think she is or she is probably she just is flawless and no one can change that.

I'm now at the hospital meeting this girl that the police brought in this morning. I really don't want to but I have to since she could help us find Eliza. I can just feel it that she isn't going to be much help for us.

I open the doors of the girl's hospital room and walk inside. She is sitting on the bed reading a book. By the cover I think it's a romance book. Well, there are two people kissing and stuff like that.

"Hey, I'm Jack, can you tell me your name?" I ask the girl in front of me. She looks at me and I got to say that she is pretty beautiful but not as beautiful as Eliza. Eliza is the most beautiful girl I've ever seen and no other girl can top her beauty.

I sit down on a chair that's beside the bed. I just want this to be over so I can get going on searching for my Eliza. You may not know it but every minute I spend, it by looking for Eliza.

"I'm Katherine" She says in a whisper. Something tells me that I don't want to be her friend at all. My uncle told me that the police have questioned her and she has given them all the answers of their questions.

My uncle never told me her answer, so I have to ask her myself, I don't know why exactly but that is what he wants, and he thinks that Katherine knows where Eliza is or something. If you ask me, I think that she doesn't know where she is or even who she is.

"Do you know what you were doing in the woods?" I ask her. She closes the book and put it on the hospital desk where her water and food are.

"No I don't remember, I just woke up there with no memory of what had happened or even where I was" She explains to me. That must be kinda bad to wake up somewhere and don't remember anything.

"Can you tell me what you do remember and what you think of what had happened?" I ask her nicely but not smiling. I will not smile until Eliza has been found, I simply refuse to smile even though someone else is smiling at me, I still refuse to.