A Mönťh Lâțëř

"Hey baby!" Nicholas yelled scaring me from behind. I was in a corner talking to my best friends. He hugged me fron behind and kissed my cheeks. "Girls Im sorry Renaisha is coming with me," he said grabbing my hand and running off. I looked back to see Jana giving me a thumbs up. "Where are we going?" I asked because we were running like forever. He took off faster then we stopped in a park. "Renaisha will you go with me to the dance Friday night?"he said taking out a bracelt that spelt Girlfriend. "Yes of course I will!" I giggled. He placed the bracelt on my hand then kissed me. I blushed as we broke loose. "Okayy..... so do we have to go all the way back to get your car?" I asked. "Yea hop on," he said bending down so he can give me a jockey-back. I played with his super awesome hair all the way back. As soon as we went back Jana and the others were still there. "Im gonna get my car. You can chat," he said putting me down so I could have joined them. As they saw me coming they squealed. "Tellllll usssss!" Jana squealed jumping up and down. They all were staring at me. "Ok guys he asked me to the dance!" I smiled. They all hugged me at once. "We all got asked out as welll. So you are not alone!" Kierra said. "Jonathan? You said yes to him?" I asked. "Yea I guess," she smiled. All at once we let out a squeal. "Dylan is such a sweet heart. He gave me a note with a rose attached to it!" Kimora giggled. I gave a duh impression.

*

*

*

That night at home I saw Dylan looking weirdly at his phone. "What's wrong?" I asked kneeling down by his side. "I want to break up with her. My girlfriend now. I want to be with Kimora!"he said. I snatched the phone away from him.

Dylan: Hey its Renaisha. Dylan is breaking up with you sweetie

Maddie: Renaisha get your facts right. That aint true smallie

Dylan: Biggie my facts right. Yo single now. Deal with it. Find another date to the danceee!. Oh and sweet dreams

"Done. Your welcome!" I smiled at him messing around his hair. "Uhh..... thanks alot. I love you Renaisha you are the best!"he smiled reading the conversation. "I am aren't I. Ok Dylan race you upstairs!" I said running off. Halfway up the stairs someone raced pass me.

Lol. Dylan