3

Soon everybody is out of the classroom and once again it's just me and Mr. Kim. Again.
______________________________________________

Mr. Kim closed the door and the curtains before walking back to his desk. Only looking at what was in front of him.

" Miss Park why aren't you paying attention in my class" He looks up. " I don't really pay attention in any class. If we are being real here." He looks at me with a kind of mad face.

"Miss Park could you come here" I slowly get up and walk towards his desk making sure to grab my things. As I'm walking to his desk. His head is down but he still manages to look at me through his eyelashes.

Man like could he maybe not do that. He looks so hot-. Okay I need to be stopped right now.

"Miss Park I need you to focus because this quarter (or semester) will be hard and I don't want any students failing." He says sounding genuine.

"I understand" I said with an annoyed look. I'm sick of teachers.

He cocks his head and look at me with a blank face. "Now I'm going to say this and I hope you actually 'understand'. " He says and leans closer to me to where he can whisper in my ear.

" I want you to focus in my class Y/n. I don't want anybody to fail my class. Especially you.. Y/n." He was speaking in such a low voice. The way he was saying this was so sexy- . ' No not sexy. No he's not'

He brushes his lips on my earlobe. I shiver as I felt that.

" I still don't really care for math and never will so..." I trailed off as I realise how close we are. His body is so close to mine that I can feel his body heat.

"Well I guess I'm gonna have to change that Y/n" He says as he moves his arm to hip. He slowly moves his hand to the small of my back. My breath hitches as he moves his hand so slow.

" Y/n I didn't think that I would have to go this far but I guess I do" He says as I fell his breath trail down my neck.

I gasp as his hand trails down farther. His lips start to softly kiss my neck. His hand grouping my butt. ( this is not okay)

" Mr. Kim-" I trail off as he puts his finger on my lip indicating me to stop talking. ( This actually might be Sexual Harrassment). 'This is wrong but it feels so good'

I got pulled out of my thoughts as Mr. Kim stopped. He looked at me with a smirk.

___________________________________________________

I hope you enjoyed. I know it's short sorry.❤

-Naziyah