18

* Timeskip to Saturday, October 13th*

Yes, today is my idiotic brothers birthday. He's turning 21

This means that I have to go to the store and get the stuff to set up his party and that I would be seeing his friends for the first time.

His friends and I are gonna be the ones setting up the party. I don't want to know what they look like because I don't like them they're simply too noisy for me all they do is yell at a game.

I get dressed and do my hair but don't put on any makeup. I head to the grocery store so then I can get the key decorations.

* Timeskip to grocery store*

'Okay so I have to get a cake, some candles , some balloons, snacks, drinks.

I grab a cart and head in the store to get what I need. The cake being the last thing I get. I get an Ice cream cake so then I don't have to get separate ice cream tubs. The ice cream cake was half vanilla and half chocolate.

I pay for all of it which came up to about $100. Jimin is so gonna pay me back for this.

* Timeskip to house*

I back up into the drive, turn off the car and then step out of it but leave the bags in the car. I plan on coming back out for them after I've opened the door.

I grab my key and open the door. I jump when I see six random boys in my living room.  'Who are they' 'Oh wait they're my brothers friends. I couldn't see their faces due to they sitting with their backs facing me.

As soon as my feet smack the ground after I jumped they all turned around.

" Who are you?" One of them asked. He had smaller eyes with soft skin. His face shape was different then all of them. He looked the most different compared to the rest of them.

" Who are you" I ask

___________________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed. Love you guys💜

                                                                  -Naziyah❤