14

"I think it's best if you sit down Miss. Park. I wouldn't want you hurting yourself even more" 'He really cares about me huh?' 'Let's test how much he really cares' 'This is gonna be where the spice kicks in.'
___________________________________________________

I walk over to one of the desks and while I'm walking over there, I make sure to trip and hit my hip again. 'Okay that actually hurt. A lot'

"Y/n" Jin says and runs over to where my body was previously standing but now laying on the floor.

"Are you okay?" He asks, grabbing my hand but not pulling me up.

"Yes, I'm okay Jin. I'm guess I'm just super clumsy.

He pulls me up a little to hard which results in me falling again. I start to feel myself fall but something happens and now I don't feel myself falling.

"I've got you" A voice is heard from above me.

I open my eyes to see him right directly above my face. I feel his tightened grip on my waist. His eyes are staring deeply into mine. I swear right then and there we could've kissed.

My hands find his bicep and I grip on to them for more support. I guess I must've killed the spark because he pulled me up straight and let go of my waist and walked away. 'I guess that didn't work out. 'Smh why are Male teachers that I like, like that.' They always feel the need to walk away from me. This is exactly why I don't like boys. They're so confusing and don't know how to express their emotions. They always want to flirt with you and then next thing you know they want to push you away. Ugh I hate boys so much I swear.

"Alright Y/n I've got all of my work sorted. I can take you home now." "Great" I said with a monotone voice.

He picked up his brown leather briefcase and grabbed his keys. I was the first one to walk since I was closest to the door. Plus I didn't want to spend another minute in there.

He stepped out the classroom and closed the door. We continued our journey to the front doors of the school. We finally got to the front doors and walked out. He opened the door and walked out first. The cold air engulfing my face.

He held the door open for me. It was a sweet gesture but I knew that's all it would ever be. He was just being a gentleman.

"Thank you" I slightly smile. He nods with a small smile.

We walk out to the parking lot. The sky was a dark blue color, almost being pitch black. With the help of a few street lights it was easy enough to see where I was going.

We start approaching a black car. The back of the car was facing us. As we got closer to the car I saw the Range Rover sign spreaded across the middle of the back. 'I'm not even suprised he seems like the boujee type of person.

I follow Jin to the passenger side of the car. He reaches for the door handle but I stop him quickly grabbing his wrist. He turns and looks at me raising his eyebrows.

"That's not necessary Jin. I think I'm perfectly capable of opening the door on my own" I looked into his eyes. 'His eyes are honestly so beautiful. He's beautiful'.

"I don't know Y/n. You hit your hip two times. Btw how's your hip. I didn't say anything. "Exactly" he said and continued to follow through with open the door for me. He smiled, showing his teeth. He stepped aside so I could get in. I hop in the tall car. He shuts the door behind me and walks over to the driver's seat.

The inside of the car was a sexy, red color. I brushed my hand across the red dashboard in front of me. I was staring agape at how sexy the car was. I hear a door open but ignore it, focusing on the red colored dashboard. I then hear chuckling coming from beside me.

I pull my seat belt on and hear an engine start. The car starts to move, backing out of the spot we were once in.

"Why are you laughing" I asked.

" I'm laughing because of how of how infatuated you are with my car" He says turning to look at me.

"Well if your car wasn't so sexy I wouldn't be looking at your car like this" I start looking around the whole car. All of it was red. The seats, the roof , everything. The floors were even red but there were black rubber mats on the floor. Smart.

"You think my car is sexy? What about me?"

___________________________________________________

I hope you enjoyed this took a little bit to write. Sorry if there are any mistakes.

                                                                  -Naziyah❤