7

"Mr. Kim can I see you for a second" I see Mr. Kim tense up a little but then proceed to walk out. Mr. June closing the door after.
___________________________________________________

'What are they talking about'. 'Could it be about me and Mr. Kim' relationship' Now that I realize both of us could get in a lot of trouble, more so Mr. Kim. He's the eldest after all.

I hear the door handle jigle. The door opens showing Mr. Kim. He walks in the room without saying anything. He shuts the door behind him and walks to his desk

I started getting anxious because he isn't saying anything to me. He sits down in his chair and looks through the papers on his desk.

My leg starts to bounce up and down, my patience is really running out. He still is going through his stuff not even acknowledging me at all.

You know what I'm done waiting. I go up to his desk and look at him. Waiting for him to say something or even look at me. He just continues to go through his papers.

I slam my hand down on his on the paper he's about to pick up. He has a annoyed look on his face. He slowly looks up at me with dark eyes and he was not smiling at all.

He picks up my hand and throws it back to my side and then goes back to doing his work. 'Why is he suddenly acting like this. If he wants to play like that, then let's play.

'I have like 20-30 left of lunch so let's play Mr. Kim.' I smirk.

___________________________________________________

I know it's short and I'm sorry for that but I hoped you enjoyed.

                                                                  -Naziyah❤